To make it sportyer

tazziemak_123

i was just wondering , what can i do to my car to make it look even more sporty , im getting tinted windows but not sure on getting big exaust because i heard it takes alot of mpg off and im only sitting at 29.9mpg at the moment , ? thanks :) its a 1.6 sport

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
stick this on the back, lol,

chrome_badge_sport2.jpg

seriously though, wheels and lowered suspension get my vote

tazziemak_123

thanks lol i was looking at the sport badge in halford but didnt no if it looked to takky lol! btw is 29.9mpg good for a 1.6 sport lol ? im not to sure lol!

Jamie P

May 13, 2008
Helston, Cornwall
I reckon some LED sidelights that change from red, to green and then to blue.

Some Wolfrace wheels.

Rage Universal back box's sound awesome.

Dont worry about buying a full suspension kit, i got a mate to cut the springs and heat them on mine, so they're safe... And before everyone has a go, he done mechanics at college for a year, so he knows what he is doing.

I'd also say some bucket seats, or if not you can buy covers which make the standard seats like bucket seats, i had these on mine, but my mate spilt his can of stella on the passenger one, so they're out at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Jamie.

antnee

I struggle to get over 25mpg with my 1.6, I think I like the noise too much

antnee

Have you got an induction kit on it? Mine only cost about £50 all in (including the metal for bracket and paint)

antnee

Would there be any point in putting an induction kit on a 1.4 ?
You could fit a bloody kitchen sink in my engine bay haha

Hes part of the Sport club, we have 1.6litre engines with 100hp, which do move :p

antnee

Just thought of a few more things,

strip the interior
roll cage
paint calipers+drilled/grooved discs
seatcupra.net stickers
bucket seats + harnesses
16" or 17" wheels with low profile tyres (35 or 40)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.