toledo fuse box location

bigstu

hi all just joined this forum i have a 99 v-plate 1.9 tdi was wondering if anyone knows where the fuse box is located as i,m stumped as to where it is

cheerz

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Open the drivers door and look at the panel that covers the side of the dashboard - that pops off and the fusebox is behind there. :)

seasiders1987

Open the drivers door and look at the panel that covers the side of the dashboard - that pops off and the fusebox is behind there. :)

Cheers pal as i couldnt find it either LOL

Graebob

What a random place to site the fusebox. Be aware that on my car the fuse box diagram was in fact reversed.

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
I think it's a great place to put the fuse panel. Easy access, remove one pushfit cover and you can see and get at all the fuses with no bother, location isn't required for anything else, all the wiring has to go that way anyway as it's right next to the dash panel and switch locations.

On mine the fuse diagram matches the fuse panel - you have to turn the cover (with the diagram on it) 90 degrees to make them match.

hollymcr

Another thanks - I'd even looked there but didn't spot the removable panel until I read this thread and knew I was in the right place!

cookie1978

Jun 17, 2009
huddersfield
Ha erm my door lock doesnt work, hasnt since i bought the car. Not sure if its had another lock barrel or its siezed. Key goes in just doesnt turn.

rustyk7

its on the side panel from the drivers side
u can see all the fuses there

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise