tommy_a's MK2 FL Leon Cupra Project -Sportlines fitted 12/03/11!!

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
exactly mate !! got to think about the bigger picture !! looking to go back to my roots and go peugeot again !! a cherry red 306 RALLYE sounds good !! the cupra is the only car out of 7 that wasnt a pug !! :D just got to wait for it to sell first !! :(

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
maybe some good news !! :D

looks like i might get to keep my cupra after all !! :D been talking alot with the missus and if we make a few cut backs and rearrange some funds i should get to keep the car!!! but unfortunately i wont know for certain until next week though !! :( but fingers crossed !!

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
looks like ill be defo keeping this beast now !! :D so i went about fitting the eibach sportlines yesterday !! bit of a pig but i got there in the end !! i also had to buy a spline drive tool kit for £50 aswell for just one tool as i couldnt get any in singles straight away !! who the hell uses slpine drives ?? grrrrr !!

anyway a few pics !! i apologies for their quality as ive been experimenting with my camera and its not quite worked out !! also i dont have photoshop !!

before:
IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

after:
IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

as you can see all my pics are a bit too dark !! didnt realise until i got them on the computer !! :(

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Yes, you can. The car rides lower and a little firmer with sportlines. Main plus point is that it looks better though :)

Jun 10, 2008
Hertfordshire
Yes, you can. The car rides lower and a little firmer with sportlines. Main plus point is that it looks better though :)

Thanks for that Al. I have never had any of my cars lowered in the past so i wasnt to sure what to expect. Looks like the credit card is making an appearance again :lol:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
You know you want to :). Mine has settled a bit more since it was done yesterday and it really does look loads better now :D. Mud flaps also give the appearance of the car being lower than it is too - you should consider them also :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
:clap:

Good man - the car will be loads better with them, trust me :)

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
cheers mate !! :D i was trying to sell it, but as i had no interest im going to keep it for a while !!

got a few bits lined up for it now !! might as well continue the modding if im keeping it !! :D

paulo matta

Congratulations you have a great car,"spectacolo"...:clap:
Tell me please, in terms of confort, did you:think: notice a big diference with the eibach sportline?:think:

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
To be honest mate, ive not noticed any difference at all after i fitted the Sportlines! turn in might be a bit sharper but the ride isn't any harsher than before! I love them! Improve the look of the car so much!

paulo matta

Thanks a lot, thats what i wanted to listen:funk: next week i will but in my car:funk:.
As you said the car looks great...:worship::seatgod:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.