• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

markirel

faster on 2-wheels
Apr 7, 2006
169
0
Midlands
I need to remove my drivers door lock but don't have the right tools. There are two bolts accessible from the edge of the door but they are a special type that I am not familiar with. My TORX set (six points) does not get enough purchase on the splines to undo. Can anyone advise what tool I need to purchase?
 
Hi guy's, thanks for that. Actually its not the torx bolt under the cap that is the problem. It is the other two that can be seen in the picture on the guide as I need to remove the whole mechanism.