Traffic Jam Assist

Cupra Belfast

Jun 11, 2016
I was wondering if it's possible to retro-install the Traffic Jam Assist software to older models? My 280 ST has ACC, which basically functions like traffic jam assist, asides from shouting at you to press the brake pedal when it comes to a full stop (even though it seems to behave itself and will start off again of it's own accord when the traffic in front starts up again. Well, it'll do that if it's only been a few seconds stationary, I've not had the balls to not do as it instructed me for more than a few moments). the lane guidance on it doesn't seem to kick in until about 40 mph, so that part isn't there in traffic jams.

Would it require an updated touchscreen unit? The one on mine was doing the cold weather ghosting thing over the few cold days we had. Goes away after five mins of driving or so. I think the grease/moisture from your finger sort of makes it think there's a finger there in the cold weather. Possibly sounds to ask for a replacement, although I'd be sure it'd be the same unit again. Can anyone let me know if the unit on the 290 'ghosts' too?

Cheers in advance.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.