Turbosmart DV

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Excellent. will order one asap. Where is best place to put it? Replace it with the Tpiece I put into the vac hose off the FPR or splice it in as close to the gauge as poss?

Back on topic: Loving the sound of this DV. Need to find a long tunnel though or someone to record the sound from outside the car. :)

Deleted member 20376

Had mine on for about a month now, absolutely no problems at all. Tis a good bit of kit!

had mine about 2 month all good. hard to say if its made a difference to performance wise but sounds propa boo i tell thee! :funk:

M14KCY

New
Jan 26, 2009
Scotland
Not to fussed if it's not crazy loud, would just like it to be heard by others, afterall it's a sound sensation lol

The actual lining from the underside of the bonnet or the engine cover?

I hear it louder with my dynatwist induction kit but its mainly inside the car or when going through tunnels lol

Deleted member 20376

u can definatly hear the turbosmart thru tunnels lol sounds awesome!

l.e.star

Feb 8, 2009
leicester
my dv valve flutters under low revs before hitting boost every time i change but dumps loud like its suppose to when it hits boost ?
is this normal or is the valve too tight ?

l.e.star

Feb 8, 2009
leicester
mines not a turbosmart but did you have any issues with the revs dropping and the car wanting to stall.
i dont know whether 2 tighten or soften it seems to be idling around 700-800 reve at the mo