Tyre Pressure Dropped

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
If a flat tyre is run on soft for any length of time even if the tyre is repairable it is a bin job as the sidewall of the carcass is knackered.

Reactions: Mr Pig

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
You have two options
1. Carry on putting air in the tyre you know has a puncture and is potentially unsafe
2. Go to a tyre place and get the tyre checked and tested to see why it’s leaking and fixed it replaced if needed.

It really is as simple as that. Get the tyre done before you damage the wheel and cause a accident. Or just keep putting air in it and wondering what’s wrong with it...

I've had it fixed on Saturday, screw hiding in the deep tread smack bang in the middle of the tyre! Kwik Fit free tyre inspection, found the screw, took the wheel off, fixed the damage and put it back on for £25.

Reactions: Walone

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Oh you went to KwikFit? :think:. Hope they didn't scratch / damage the diamond cut rims when they took the tyre off and fixed the same one back on.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
My local dealer fixes customer puncture free and most local places £10, Kwik Fit= empty wallet, quoted me £300 for a pair of Michelin PS4, Camskill..... £417 for FOUR.
Still at least it’s fixed. without the need for a new tyre.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise