Under seat storage boxes

R22 JGB

SEAT Leon FR184 DSG
Aug 29, 2010
Gateshead
I would agree with Nightflight, it would be extremely fiddly, the holes for the screws are pre drilled and would be awkward to find. It is no hardship to remove the four bolts and tilt the seats back

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Disconnect the battery, leave it about 30mins iirc then disconnect the connectors under the seat and it'll be fine

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

ayc1985

Jun 20, 2011
Just ordered these!

I will also order the Lower Glovebox when it comes in!

Thanks guys, will let you know how I get one with the tasks lol!.

ayc1985

Jun 20, 2011
I fit the two boxes on Saturday with my dad. It's hard to get under to screw the nuts in so we ended up taking the seat bolts out temporarily. Took 20 minutes per seat as instructed. Pleased with the results :D

ayc1985

Jun 20, 2011
If you buy from Sere he gives the screws, else the sizes are given above in the OP and can be bought from any hardware shop.

YOu will need to buy the bolt screws off ebay though! (or a hardware shop)

thejonesy

Many thanks for the info and the pictures on this. Just managed to fit one under the passenger seat. Did it without removing the seat bolts, just! Took about half an hour of fiddling blindly under the seat, off to apply to be a gynaecologist now!! :lol:

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Threadrevival.jpg

sorry to bring up an old topic. Did anybody else find the screws provided to be the wrong size or an extremely tight fit? Went to fit mine today, and it was erm challenging to say the least

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.