Upgrade Turbo Charger LM500 by Ladermanufaktur and KolbenKraft Tuningteile

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, After installing different IS38 hybri turbo upgrades in my Seat Leon Cupra MY 2015, I have just installed the BRANDNEW LM500 by Ladermanufaktur (Guetersloh , Germany).
Reason: The mounting/Core and its stability is important to me because of everyday full throttle on our motorways...
Here the fresh video (Manual title: 'Seat Leon Cupra 471 PS 561NM 5F MK3 PnP LM500 Vmax 0-310'):

----------------
Some more added:

Last edited:

Torqueman

Jun 3, 2016
Wow, serius performance there :) Whos the tuner? I´m thinking of going down to Germany for a remap on mine. Any recomendations? Was thinking of HGP as one of the tuners to talk to.

anri52

Oct 23, 2015
Hey!
How much does this upgraded Turbo cost?
I have seen some price of 3500 euros new
And 2500 euros if you leave your own turbo
is it true ?

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Pretty sick acceleration on this youtube video. Great job, I can imagine how it feels inside when this thing accelerate.

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
Puhh! I wonder what the difference is to the TTE 525?

Some well-received tuners have pointed out the new PnP-Turbo LM500 is a much enhanced TTE525R, which is greatly powerful.
The engineers at PnP-Turbo Ladermanufaktur Germany disassembled some of the generally known upgrade chargers and identified the classic IS38 turbo weakness - the bearing/mounting, which gets simply and cost-efficiently kept by all upgrade chargers.
Consequently, PnP-Turbo have replaced the originally bearing by the extremely stable TD05 center unit. Thus, they exchange the wheel, the bearing inclusively the whole mid part - try to see it in the photos on their website. Lots of other upgraders normally install just a bigger wheel in the OEM IS38 turbo - this is how I perceived the matter...
Therefore, I got convinced and installed it. What is more, the original look has always been crucial for me.
The tuner MTR Germany says he is willing and able to add some 40 PS soon. Consequently, we expect more than 500 PS and 600 NM with original DSG clutch. We'll see...and I'll tell you immediately...

Last edited:

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
PnP-Turbo has posted the (my) limited results on their website:

facebook.com/pnpturbo/

Here some more data:

youtube.com/channel/UCAHjVAoSwWEC61Gnoced39A

Want to send fresh photos of the precious centre unit TD05...First have to find out how uploading works:)...:confused:

Last edited:

Torqueman

Jun 3, 2016
Some well-received tuners have pointed out the new PnP-Turbo LM500 is a much enhanced TTE525R, which is greatly powerful.
The engineers at PnP-Turbo Ladermanufaktur Germany disassembled some of the generally known upgrade chargers and identified the classic IS38 turbo weakness - the bearing/mounting, which gets simply and cost-efficiently kept by all upgrade chargers.
Consequently, PnP-Turbo have replaced the originally bearing by the extremely stable TD05 center unit. Thus, they exchange the wheel, the bearing inclusively the whole mid part - try to see it in the photos on their website. Lots of other upgraders normally install just a bigger wheel in the OEM IS38 turbo - this is how I perceived the matter...
Therefore, I got convinced and installed it. What is more, the original look has always been crucial for me.
The tuner MTR Germany says he is willing and able to add some 40 PS soon. Consequently, we expect more than 500 PS and 600 NM with original DSG clutch. We'll see...and I'll tell you immediately...

Thanks for the info! Did MTR istall the turbo? Do you know what chargers HGP uses?

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the info! Did MTR istall the turbo? Do you know what chargers HGP uses?

The HGP turbo is a mix-turbo they created themselves. It looks like an American hyper turbo on the intake side, and partly original on exhaust side. All in all, its look differs from the OEM IS38 turbo. I took lots of photos showing and comparing the LM500 with the TTH480, the OEM IS38 and others before it got installed it by SAR-Turbo in Paderborn, Germany. It worked this way: I bought the turbo, SAR-Turbo installed it within 6 hours and also installed the intercooler (Forge). Then MTR arrived the next day and used the SAR dyno to do the software.
Nearly ALL upgrade chargers (TTH / TTE) have received their names from MTR due to the fact he is called as the first guy to try what is possible (so called name-patron).
Two weeks later SAR-turbo's neighbouring workshop TIJ sold me a nice 3" Milltek SSXSE158 (great British quality). They only sell good things. Now I am longingly waiting for a second appointment with MTR on 10th July to get the final adjustment with the new 3" Milltek master piece. We expect more than 500PS and 600 NM.

Last edited:

Torqueman

Jun 3, 2016
The HGP turbo is a mix-turbo they created themselves. It looks like an American hyper turbo on the intake side, and partly original on exhaust side. All in all, its look differs from the OEM IS38 turbo. I took lots of photos showing and comparing the LM500 with the TTH480, the OEM IS38 and others before it got installed it by SAR-Turbo in Paderborn, Germany. It worked this way: I bought the turbo, SAR-Turbo installed it within 6 hours and also installed the intercooler (Forge). Then MTR arrived the next day and used the SAR dyno to do the software.
Nearly ALL upgrade chargers (TTH / TTE) have received their names from MTR due to the fact he is called as the first guy to try what is possible (so called name-patron).
Two weeks later SAR-turbo's neighbouring workshop TIJ sold me a nice 3" Milltek SSXSE158 (great British quality). They only sell good things. Now I am longingly waiting for a second appointment with MTR on 10th July to get the final adjustment with the new 3" Milltek master piece. We expect more than 500PS and 600 NM.

Thanks again! Post a video when all the "ponies" are installed:D What is the cost for 6 ours of woork at SAR if I may ask? Always intrresting to compare between countries!

Last edited:

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
EUR 420

There is another Cupra 'made' by MTR:
youtube.com/watch?v=f7bVaANlY0s

and the overview:
youtube.com/channel/UCAHjVAoSwWEC61Gnoced39A

Last edited:

Torqueman

Jun 3, 2016
If you havent seen this guy with his Seat Leon cupra and all his Ringen videos, search for THLIOX on youtube

Last edited:

Cupi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys, MTR Performance made the final tuning yesterday - five flashes: 495-505 PS und 583-618 NM on the dyno. The PnP turbo charger seems extremely dynamic since it keeps the performance up to 7500rrpm. We limited to 495PS/580 Nm und 7000 rrpm, because we just wanted to get to know what the charger is capable of so far:)... Thanks

link: youtube.com/watch?v=U4HcxkX0lw0&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Reactions: LouG
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise