Urgent Help Needed with Immobiliser

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
Hi there,

Running a Ross tech lead on a seat ibiza 6k mk3 2002 with 4 digit skc and vag com 311., and trying to programme my additional flip key. Have already added one a few months ago with no trouble at all but today its not working at all!

When i log in to instruments and pop my login code in, all is fine. I then go to adaption and put in 021 to log in to this channel. I then Zero the amount of keys and press save and test. No probs there at all...

The car no longer starts with the keys...well does but stutters...so thats fine...

BUT when i go to 021 again and put in that i have 4 keys to program, press test and save it just dithers slightly, then the value just goes back to 1!!!

So it says only 1 key is programmed. In my fault codes i then have a fault code regarding key programming. I have tried any 4 of my keys in the ignition to try it and none of them work, and let me save the value of 4. I have even tred bringing that value down to 3 or 2 but it makes no difference it always bounces back to value 1. Then i can start the car with no probs with any of the keys....but the immobiliser light is just on constantly.

Any help apprecaited quite urgently!!!

Cheers

Rich

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
ps - ive now taken the power off the battery for a wee while to see if it resets anything like the immob ecu...

ive also tried using vag tacho but that also did the same thing when trying to program the new keys. just resets the amount of keys back to 1 :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members