VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Alex2009b@live

I've got the full version hex+can cable happy to help!!! Market Drayton (Shropshire) :):)

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Anyone around JCT 24, M1 (Kegworth). I need some data logging for my engine, as it seems to loose / not make the power it should. If you can, we can I arrange when /where to meet.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Big thanks to mark eisner, for the loan of his vcds lead.

Will be doing the logging tonight.
Did a scan last night, and had 1 fault code 001089. Relating to the EVAP emission control.
After various searched on the code, and how to solve it it. There doesn't seem to be one fix.

1) It could from over filling with petrol, and petrol getting into the charcoal cannister.

2) Not tightening the filler cap on enough.

2) N80 valve faulty.

3) Charcoal cannister needs cleaning / replacing.

SO, for now I have cleared it and see if it comes back.

Jul 12, 2013
RETFORD
Im in Retford, but travel a bit.
Fully registered VCDS hex k+can
I also have genuine SKC retrieval tools and some professional locksmithing tools.

Ill undertake any work to help members out, scanning, diagnostics, module recoding/replacing including dash and ecus, pin retrieval and key programming. I can also open your car if you lock your keys in it :D

tsj

VCDS (VAG-COM)

Genuine Fully Registered HEX-CAN-USB. Latest Software Used, Covers All VAG Cars 1992-Present

Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

PM if needed

IE: Full car scans, Fault Finding, Fault clearing, Data Logging, Extras/Options Activating Etc Plus much more... can do key coding too.
Also have equipment for diagnosing other car brands. Happy to help :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Im in Retford, but travel a bit.
Fully registered VCDS hex k+can
I also have genuine SKC retrieval tools and some professional locksmithing tools.

Ill undertake any work to help members out, scanning, diagnostics, module recoding/replacing including dash and ecus, pin retrieval and key programming. I can also open your car if you lock your keys in it :D

Can you lock the wife out of it. :D

Ross-tech vcds-lite registered with Gendan KII usb cable. Co Antrim, N Ireland.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise