VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

big rich

VAG techie
Apr 22, 2011
south yorkshire
Hi guys, just wondering if there is anyone in the South Yorks area that would be able to hook my car up and give it the once over, seem to be having some issues with boost/lack of power, recently replaced MAF but the car is still not running right, any help greatly appreciated.

PM me if you are able to offer assistance

TIA

pm'd

berkeley12

Leeds VAGCOM

Anyone in Leeds that can help-out with getting more information on a bunch of warning lights that have just appeared?

Thanks

Mark:blink:

Aug 16, 2011
Huddersfield
i've got fully registered & upto date HEX-CAN-USB

Mainly use it for key programming but also do diagnostics etc

My van is also fully set up for car key cutting with 3 different machines that allow me to cut most different types of car key on the market at the moment

I live in Huddersfield but travel all over Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, Northumberland, Derbyshire, Midlands etc. Pretty much to anywhere customers are prepared to cover traveling costs

Craig

CupraR260

Hi pal I live in Leeds and want to program my keyfob for 05 plate Cupra r
I would really appreciate it if you reply back thanks

Aug 16, 2011
Huddersfield
Hi mate

is an original remote from the car or another you've bought as a spare? whiuch part do you need programming? transponder or remote? or both?

Also which area of leeds are you in?

CupraR260

Hi pal, iv got original remote and stopped working after battery died..

I live in Headingly, just near the rugby stadium.

Cheers

Aug 16, 2011
Huddersfield
if you have 2 keys then you can manually program the remote yourself. If you only have 1 key then you will need to use VCDS or similar

Headingley is about 25 miles from me which isn't a problem as i travel a lot further doing keys. I can't do it for free though as it's what i do for a living so have to book it in as a normal job if it's taking time out of my day.

If you only have the 1 key it may be worthwhile getting a spare done. Not being pushy, it just doesn't add that much more with the cost of the remotes

CupraR260

Of course pal I will pay the cost, I don't know how to send personal messages, you can text me on 07725258790
And let me know when you can do it and the price.

Iv already gotmanual key spare so will not need extra key but wouldn't mind having extra alarm fob if the price is reasonable.
Thanks

CupraR260

Or I can cum to Huddersfield? I go Uni there soo I'm familier with the area.. It just that I need my remotes working asap

Thanks

Rikjs

I have just got the hex+can cable and latest VCDS i am in Cirencester/Swindon area and at weekends I am up Eveshame/Pershore area. If anyone needs a scan ect PM me.

Just my luck. Someone who can help and I don't have permission to send private messages. On the million to one chance you see this, is there any chance you could bring your kit to Cheltenham one weekend? I'm assuming you pass here to go to Evesham. Thanks.

crunch463

I have full vagcom and lead also a VM with vagtools on, in the northwest area manchester buxton way x

crunch463

I have full vagcom and lead also a VM with vagtools on, in the northwest area manchester buxton way x
Pm for details, thanks

Jez1516

I've got HEX and CAN cables and VCDS 10.6.4 in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Happy to help out fellow members nearby (East/South Cheshire, North Staffordshire, West Derbyshire).

Hi mate I'm from stoke area I've got a problem with the airbag light on and central locking keeps unlocking itself while driving, any chance you could take a look?

Thanks Jez

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
Hi guys,
Anyone have VAGCOM in the Surrey area. Live in camberley / Farnborough area, can commute. Need my headlights xenons adjusted via VAGCOM.
Cheers

elz230

Hi.

I have just seen your post and was wondering if you still have VAG COM?

I have a Seat Ibiza mk4 and want to turn off auto locking and selective locking and was hoping you could help me out?

Thanks.