washed & waxed, de-badged boot

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
as the title says really. my LCR that has been washed, given the once over with meguiars body scrub paint cleaner then a couple of coats of meguiars NXT tech wax. i'm happy with the results and the paintwork is nice and smooth now too.

generalstuff014.jpg

generalstuff011.jpg

generalstuff010.jpg

i was fed up of not being able to get at the dirt between the L E O N lettering so i took it off. i'm suprised at what a difference it has made to the look of the rear end.

generalstuff013.jpg

generalstuff012.jpg

i left the cupra and the R badge on as i don't want people mistaking it for a FR :whistle:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
Na, in my opinion there's not much you need to do to an LCR, just map it and keep it clean. The rest is enjoyment... :p

BUT everyone is different aren't they? ;)

definatly agree they dont need much doing to them!!!! i just love these LCR's standard and SLAMMED :p

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
cheers for the comments fellas, i was thinking about lowering it a little but not SLAMMING it. the leon looks a bit odd sat on the floor as i don't like the way the back wheel sits forward in the arch. i think i'll eventually get decent front and rear ARB's and maybe some koni dampers with eibach springs.

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
V. nice karlos.
So the exterior is complete then!

pretty much really, there isn't that much you can do to visually improve the LCR without turning it into a halfords special. i was thinking about the carbon fibre front splitter from seat sport but after the hassle arosaracer had with his i won't bother. its a shame that nobody makes one the same shape as the original in carbon fibre or the black part on the rear bumper would look good done in carbon fibre too.