Weitec review

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Hey all, had my coilovers fitted earlier so thought I would give my thoughts on them,

firstly I would like to thank damien at dpm for hooking me up with an awesome price,

secondly to performance 3000 in Yeovil. A very good service and £125 for fitting and all four wheel tracking and alignment I think is a good price,

so the car is sat nicely now, a bit of a gap in the arches but it looks good,

I am very impressed with the ride, it's only minimally firmer than the standard set-up yet gives it barely any body roll, traction has improved tenfold, with the weight staying over the tyres there is less wheel spin and jumping around, it also flys round corners :)

so for anyone looking at what to get I can definitely recommend them, I wanted something reasonably priced that still kept a nice comfy ride, and I got exactly what I wanted

I will upload some photos tomorrow

Last edited:

Aimez

Hey all, had my coilovers fitted earlier so thought I would give my thoughts on them,

firstly I would like to thank damien at dpm for hooking me up with an awesome price,

secondly to performance 3000 in Yeovil. A very good service and £125 for fitting and all four wheel tracking and alignment I think is a good price,

so the car is sat nicely now, a bit of a gap in the arches but it looks good,

I am very impressed with the ride, it's only minimally firmer than the standard set-up yet gives it barely any body roll, traction has improved tenfold, with the weight staying over the tyres there is less wheel spin and jumping around, it also flys round corners :)

so for anyone looking at what to get I can definitely recommend them, I wanted something reasonably priced that still kept a nice comfy ride, and I got exactly what I wanted

I will upload some photos tomorrow

Got em too
+1:funk:

robv160

Hey,

Could I ask the type of driving/roads (and condition of them) you have been using since having this done?

venner

Drives Ibiza Cupra T
Apr 21, 2009
Near Bristol
I 2nd all that as i also had mine fitted at the same time as zach so thanks to Damian at DPM aswell for the great price on them before xmas.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Good to hear it, ive just ordered a set of Hi Con GT coil overs from Damian for my Boca :)

Mar 25, 2009
bath
pizza hut for breakfast :)

and rob i live in the west country so its all a and b roads, destroyed a wheel and tyre on a pot hole on sunday :( but a new wheel and tyre is on now so all is good

would have take photos but didnt fancy cleaning the car in the snow and heavy rain

AidyB

Also got my Weitec's from Damian at DPM, must say I'm impressed with them too, also fitted 17" alloys at the same time, which all in all has improved the handling ten fold! Its a bumpier ride than the standard which was on my PD130, but as to be expected with the lower profile and coilovers. :D

PH1L NI

Agnew SEAT
Jan 6, 2009
Northern Ireland
www.modmedia.co.uk
I got some AP's from DPM and they arrived really, really quickly and he is on MSN alot of the time and answered my questions really quickly.

I asked him for a tracking number and literally 5 minutes later the delivery man was knocking on the door anyway! Haha!

£125 seems steep, but I suppose it took me and dad just under 2 hours so it's well worth that probably. Having said that it is the 4th time he's done Ibiza suspension, don't ask. :lol:

robv160

Oh so we've all got shat roads then!!:lol:

Cheers just wanted to know, so if they are only fractionally harder than stanadard setup even on our lovely roads sounds very tempting! I need to save some coin!

Mar 25, 2009
bath
I was dreading a harsh ride but it's not at all, maybe you could find someone local with them that can take you for a spin mate

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Have to agree with everything here, and a special thanks to Damien for shipping them over here at no extra cost.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.