well, I've done it, speed blue FR TDI ordered :)

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
didn't go for much in way of options, bluetooth, 18's, side skirts, that's it. wanted rear side airbags but that would likely have meant factory order whereas the dealer is relatively confident there'll be a car of my spec somewhere in UK so i might have in within the month. happy enough with deal, just trading my mk1 in, okay so that means less £££ for it but tbh i couldn't be bothered with hassle of selling privately.

weird thing was girl was buying exactly same spec of car as mine at the same time, i was dying to ask what deal she got but decided not to in case it was better than mine [B)]

i wasn't considering the speed blue but when i seen it i knew that was the colour for me.

red line fun

May 24, 2004
Scotland
if there's one to be had now i should have it within 3 - 5 weeks, if not i might have to wait longer. tbh i knew nothing about this colour until i walked in the showroom, then my mind was made up :D suppose it won't be to everyones liking as no colour is i suppose, but i like it ... a nice change from my plat grey :funk:

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I wish speed blue was available when I bought my car as that would have been the colour I would have gone for (would have been my 3rd blue car mind you......:whistle:)
Alex

K362

Any1 ordered a speed blue leon?

I have just ordered a Leon FR Auto DSG in Speed Blue , anyone else order one this colour? or already has one this colour to show me? I have seen a few pics on the net already on a K1.

K362

I have had a Mk3 Golf in Blue, then A BWM Clubsport Coupe in Blue , then a Focus ST in Blue , then an Audi TT in Blue , and have just ordered the Leon FR in .................... Speed Blue , Mine wont be ready untill xmas coz ive gone for all the options full leather , full body kit etc tho so if u get ures soon mate put sum pics up for us to see!! congrats on a wise purchase !!

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I have had a Mk3 Golf in Blue, then A BWM Clubsport Coupe in Blue , then a Focus ST in Blue , then an Audi TT in Blue , and have just ordered the Leon FR in .................... Speed Blue , Mine wont be ready untill xmas coz ive gone for all the options full leather , full body kit etc tho so if u get ures soon mate put sum pics up for us to see!! congrats on a wise purchase !!

You have a thing for blue then?? :D
Until my Leon I was the same too..wish that Speed Blue was available sooner. Maybe my next car!!
Alex

K362

yep always blue for me lol I knew that the Leon previosly didnt come in a blue , and that Blue was never really on the pallets for Seat at all recently , so when the guy at the garage said oh we have a new Blue , u shudda seen my face light up coz I really liked the Leon , way more value for money than the Golf in my opinion, I was looking at the GTI and the R32 , also looked at the Civic Type R , all nice cars but the Leon won hands down for me, had to go for the DSG gear box too, which I currenty have on my TT. Ures looks good in the Red , nice wheels u have on it too, are they 18" ? they look bigger in that pic!! I noticed that u say u finally have ure car back?? wat happened to it??

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Im puzzled, how can you have had all those cars when you type in text speak like a 14 year old?

K362

its txt typing, i didnt know i was sittin an English exam? im 25 yrs old and have a good job hence can afford all these cars. Didnt know there was any rules for the way people type in these forums??

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
its txt typing, i didnt know i was sittin an English exam? im 25 yrs old and have a good job hence can afford all these cars. Didnt know there was any rules for the way people type in these forums??

Because this isn't a text, you don't have to squeeze it all into a short message that's all...
BIT LIKE TYPING IN CAPITALS ITS HARDER TO READ AND ANNOYING!
As for the football remarks it's a Seat forum (thank :censored:) I get enough grief at work!
Don't take it as being rude, just sarcastic, Oh and welcome to the site :p
Enjoy the new car when you get it, I guess you went for the blue leather option, haven't seen it in the flesh but from the pictures it looks great.

Feb 1, 2007
Nottingham
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Glynn

K362

Ive gone for the grey leather , they didnt have a blue leather option otherwise i would have , the only colours in the leather were , carbon , yellow, red & grey, I thought the grey would be best suited to the Blue paint? cant wait for it to arrive , I dont like to wait for it but I know it will be worth waiting for.

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Ive gone for the grey leather , they didnt have a blue leather option otherwise i would have , the only colours in the leather were , carbon , yellow, red & grey, I thought the grey would be best suited to the Blue paint? cant wait for it to arrive , I dont like to wait for it but I know it will be worth waiting for.
I thought i saw blue as well? Grey will look good although i like the carbon too... Anyway it will brighten up the slightly boring interior! Did you go for the sat-nav too it's about the same price, I went for that instead of the leather...

Glovepup

Cupra Lova
May 27, 2006
Sevenoaks, Kent

Yeah it's kind of frowned upon here.....you will get used to it :p

Back on topic....bet you cant wait for your new car. I have not seen this colour in the flesh but i reckon it will look smart. Cant wait for the pics!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.