what colour harnesses for an ovni ibiza?

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
in the astra coupe i had i installed sparco subframes, savage bucket seats and a sparco rally 3 point harness all FIA approved. They sell em in motorworld about £299 per pair plus £50 for subframes harnesses were £45 each and passed the MOT with no problems. If you arent looking for a specific brand/style

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
well i may have to go and get me some carbon fiber backed full on buckets :funk:

olly,cobra have a sale on now if you wanna pop up.
only locally advertised.
personallly,i think the road seats are for looks,the FIA stuff is usually side mounted and very good.check out the memory foam ones,very comfy and will withstand a silly moment

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
in the astra coupe i had i installed sparco subframes, savage bucket seats and a sparco rally 3 point harness all FIA approved. They sell em in motorworld about £299 per pair plus £50 for subframes harnesses were £45 each and passed the MOT with no problems. If you arent looking for a specific brand/style

But the point is, recliners are not FIA approved, therefore should not be used with harnesses regardless of wether or not it passed an MOT.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members