What did you and your MK2 do today?

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Have cleaned the car and applied 'ultimate shield' to all the paint and windows and vinyl. Omg wot a difference it made! And the best bit is I'm not going to have to ever do it again :D let me no wot u think

LeonReflection_zpsa317a0b9.png

LeonBonnet_zps98c752c1.png

Just some comparison photos, ill take some proper ones tomorrow

Looks wicked buddy but time will tell.

Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Looks wicked buddy but time will tell.

Sent from the Iphone! Candy white cr 2.0 170 tdi Fr

Lifetime guarantee mate ;) the state that you apply once and then never need to polish it again, just wash and dry :D

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Have cleaned the car and applied 'ultimate shield' to all the paint and windows and vinyl. Omg wot a difference it made! And the best bit is I'm not going to have to ever do it again :D let me no wot u think

LeonReflection_zpsa317a0b9.png

LeonBonnet_zps98c752c1.png

Just some comparison photos, ill take some proper ones tomorrow

You got link to the stuff mate ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Airglideltd.com

I'm a trader tho mate so pm me if ur interested and I can tell u more about it and get u a bit of a discount ;)

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Nope just wash, dry then chuck it on. Then in future all I will have to do it wash and dry and it will look just the same :) no more polishing and it protects the paint from bird ****, tree resin, bugs and small scratches :) winner!

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Built in UV filter too so the paint won't fade. Ideally u chuck this on when u get a new car and it will look after and keep it looking show room condition

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Nope just wash, dry then chuck it on. Then in future all I will have to do it wash and dry and it will look just the same :) no more polishing and it protects the paint from bird ****, tree resin, bugs and small scratches :) winner!
If that does wat it says I would definitely be interested !! Your car came out super shiney , did you do it by hand or machine ??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
The step 1 bottle is a deep clean so it draws all the dirt out the same as claying does, then the step 2 bottle is the finishing bit that makes it so shiny :)

I just did it by hand, dont need to work it very hard, just rub over the surface, but u could use a machine polisher no problem

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
£90 gets u a kit. Includes the step 1 and 2 bottle, leather protector, fabric cleaner, and some micro fibre cloths. Enough to do one car but when I think about how much iv spend on polish over the years 90 quid is nothing haha

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
There only really big enough to get 1 car out of it. And you simply put it on then buff it off, then put step 2 on then buff that off and your done :)

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
There's no way a non abrasive liquid can remove the same amount of crap that claying does IMO, and you don't have to clay that often, Twice a year along with a wax, then just a wash and a polish a d seal when it needs it? Also for £90 from halfords you could get a 1.5l shampoo, hd wax and clay kit and have change for extra cloths.....

Car looks good though, real clean. And if it works for you then great :) I like getting down and dirty with it and spend an age attempting to get it perfect..

This was after a wash, polish and seal (all autoglym) crap pics, just on topic.
agapesyp.jpg

be3ymysy.jpg

Last edited:

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Iron x is non abrasive and so is tardis

They are awesome cleaners.

Im abit skeptical about the 90quid kit, there seems to be a lack of prep, i suppose clay bar and other contaminate remover wouldnt go a miss.

Also me personally i wouldnt put this on an unpolished surface because id be sealing in imperfections, lighter colours of car maybe tho

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.