What did you and your MK2 do today?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hi all, just fitted four Audi jack pads to my Leon, took about 20 minuets, just the job to lift her up with out
doing any damage to me or the car. Regards

Does using these mean you don't have to take the jack covers off?

Got a link to where you got them from?

Cheers

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
haven't done it today, but am doing it tomorrow. Fitting my Drl lights into my Btcc vents, I've got all the bits including my 10 watt led's ( took 3 weeks from china ) ( thanks to JAKE for the ebay link ) going to attempt to fit and wire it all up the Genlabs DRLL2 seems to work + all bulbs just got to wire it all up + go through the fire wall into the fuse box and make it all safe, simple!!!!! im expecting it to take about 4hrs hopefully???

percy555

Does using these mean you don't have to take the jack covers off?

Got a link to where you got them from?

Cheers

Hi, No need to take off jack covers, take a look on YouTube, ECS trolley jack pads, so easy to fit. Audi part no. 8P08o4583 rubber buffer, and 8P0803855 plastic plug, four of each, total
price less than £24, great mod. Regards

percy555

Hi, got my low trolley jack today, purchased at the Classic Car Show at the NEC on Sunday.

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
On Whitley road? How does that work? I've got a private reg to put on a car...never done it before

It's next to the regent centre bus and metro station in gosforth.

Have you got the retention certificate for the reg number? If you have all you need is that and your v5 and they do it there and then.

The office closes for good on the 13th December though, after that everything will go through DVLA swansea

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
Well got my DRL's fitted today, i'll get picks up later, what a pain in the ass it was to feed the wire though into the engine bay!!! Managed to do it without taking the battery out but my hands took a hammering.

The only downside is now i've got my airbag light on due to the fact i took the glove box out & had to disconnect the airbag switch. Im hopeing to get my boot struts on this weekend for the boot pop so there'll need vag-com to make the lock/boot pop so hopefully i can get the airbag light turned off @ the same time.

The drl's are spot on that DRLL2 thingy works spot on.

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Car has gone into Winter mode. Triple R Splitter has been removed, 19" OZ replaced with 18" Cupra Orions wrapped in Vredestein Wintrak Extreme rubber, ride height raised slightly and 19" OZ dropped off at my local wheel guru to be repaired/refurbed after the wife curbed them last month. They'll be wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports when they come back.......looking forward to trying them out!

Last edited:

BIG_Y

Feb 11, 2005
Israel
Today I received, and in Monday going to the Workshop to install
iibn.jpg

wdz0.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise