what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Hit a nasty pothole on the M74 returning from Scotland on Friday. Spent most of the weekend looking at tyres and changed both fronts to Eagle F1 AS3's. Thankfully the rim came out undamaged.
4d2a3863d485b618ae98194451225628.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Major service done...along with brake fluid, and the guy who changed my tyres left some plastic thing in the wheel that had been rattling (I had noticed), they charged me £15 to remove it. How he'd managed it I don't know.

They left an MOT advisory for "undertrays fitted". Like, yeah, no :censored: speak to Seat not me...

stel94

Jul 1, 2015
Dublin
You missed the chance to line the badge up with the valve.

They are coming off today, They don't fit snug, slightly loose must be a difference of .5mm if even. Going to take them off and add some sealant to the clips hopefully sorts it out if not I will have to fit plain caps and order some stickers like above

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Major service done...along with brake fluid, and the guy who changed my tyres left some plastic thing in the wheel that had been rattling (I had noticed), they charged me £15 to remove it. How he'd managed it I don't know.

They left an MOT advisory for "undertrays fitted". Like, yeah, no :censored: speak to Seat not me...

LOL - reminded me of the time my Persona went-in for it's very first M.o.T. -

'Non-standard strut brace fitted' was in the tester's comments. That was news to me as I'm certain it was
there the day I picked the car up in 2009 brand new from the Proton showroom...

Sisqo_uk

Nov 9, 2017
I have had my car back and driven it for the 1st time since may so 12 weeks been fixed and I actually don’t know what the problem was. (Won’t know for 2 weeks)

No pics yet but now I got the nause back I feel like buying her some new shoes.
Will defo add if I get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I got some new Cupra mats off eBay today. Very happy with them. The Cupra should come with these as standard to be honest. Gonna throw them in the car this evening. The qulaity is brilliant and the stiched Cupra badge is perfect. You can get whatever colour trim you want and they can even embroider custom logos or words into the mats. Made in the UK too.
EFDqI0w.jpg
RzoENxO.jpg
RsjPiAc.jpg
They do look good, are they for a 5 door or 3?

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Someone was supposed to come out to fix the bubbling on my front bumper this morning.

Lo and behold, Lookers Seat Stockport have f:censored:d up once again. The single worst dealership I have ever dealt with, complete and utter incompetence. And I thought Mangoletsi Alfa Romeo in Knutsford was bad enough.

Reactions: Damo H
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members