what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
wow, that's a nice little touch. Where did you get the lights from and where did you connect them?
I used these.....
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0832L6JBB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and one of these.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078MFFK8S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

but I would think any 12V LED would do. I ran cables to the left and right footwell lights to get the supply and the earth behind the panels at the ends of the dash. By getting supply from the footwell lights means that these dim with them.

Some cars have the one under the air con panel, but I couldn't find any part numbers

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Only got my Leon last month, no mods as yet but one repair - sticking the rear reversing sensors back into the bumper.
Got any mods lined up bud? Had mine for 2 months now and got so many plans but not done anything yet. Want to get mine remapped but debating whether to get alloys/tires sorted first before hand. Plus first MOT due in June so debating whether to wait until after that to make sure there’s nothing that needs sorting first.

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Gave her a good clean inside :)
Screenshot_20200211-161539_Gallery.jpg

Jan 31, 2020
I've had 4 new tyres fitted today, then dropping her off this evening to get the chrome grille, front bumper around number plate and mirrors wrapped in gloss black and finally I ordered a set of wheel spacers and bolts which will arrive tomorrow...will post pics once done.

Reactions: Sword
Feb 2, 2020
Has anyone replaced the gearbox oil in theirs? Just picked mine up and it runs perfectly apart from having pretty notchy gear changes, not smooth at all.

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Has anyone replaced the gearbox oil in theirs? Just picked mine up and it runs perfectly apart from having pretty notchy gear changes, not smooth at all.

Mines felt a bit like that since having mine done about 6 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray

Jan 7, 2016

I find mine a bit notch’s when cold, especially in the super cold weather.

Be nice to hear if anyone else experienced similar issues and replacing the oil helped, or if it’s just like that.

(Cupra 280 27k miles)

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
So you changed yours and it made it worse?

Mine had a major service at 40k and also DSG service in jan and it feels mostly like it did but maybe it’s just me being paranoid

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
joined the MK3 Leon group on facebook and noticed people get the centre of their bumper (under the number plate )blacked out too so the grill extends up, it does look nice and thinking of doing it myself. Can you purchase a part to fill the slot in where the number plate sits or does it need to be wrapped?

Imagine is a before and after part, but unsure what to type into google to see parts ect...

qWCgPYN.jpg

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Got such violent wheel tramp my dash cam thought I'd had an accident!