Votes: 17 20.0%
  • BP Ultimate

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
strange, i thought it was only the newer mk4 ones which had the GM engines in. Your one is one of the older rounded bubble sort of shape if im right in thinking. Which i thought were all fitted with the izusu engine.....

Mk 3's have either the Isuzu (more common) or the GM engine. My engine is the 1.7 DTL (L denotes that it is the light pressure turbo version - GM engine) The Isuzu engine is officially 1.7 DT. The DTL engine was in the Mk3 Astra officially from 1994 to 1996.

Veggie Oil?

G!zmond0

I personally don't think there is much of a difference.Simply the more expensive diesel is a little mixed with some stp or other cleaners and stuff.Some times though this may become a nasty joke.
Like if it's too much on a lower temperature it may turn the fuel in gel :laser:

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
I personally don't think there is much of a difference.Simply the more expensive diesel is a little mixed with some stp or other cleaners and stuff.Some times though this may become a nasty joke.
Like if it's too much on a lower temperature it may turn the fuel in gel :laser:

like the phrase "simply the more expensive", think that now includes supermarket rocket fuel as average seems to be about 112.9 between Shrewsbury & Oxford. Not including the total rip-off agents called Motorway Service Stations.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.