what have you done to your car today ?

fordy400

fitted ecs tuning dogbone mount from awesome gti and fitted cobra cat back resonated system

kevinking2020

Feb 23, 2011
Herne Bay, Kent
20130417_163713_zps357eb70d.jpg

Got home from London and something or some twat has cracked my screen...

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
I got my positive cable in for my amp. After trying various ways I found the grommet behind the pollen filter so took out the glove box to get it in. Im gonna order up a switch for the remote so I can have the sub on or off whenever I want :)

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
after removing the pvc hose yesterday i noticed that part of the plastic hose of the bottom corner of the 90dge bend into the oil filter housing had fell inside and so i got some flexi hose and a hover and sucked it up,went to audi and replaced the splic hoses and broken 90 dge bend and a new seal................they ant cheap are they:(
by the way part number 06A 906 149A......i had the part number for the injector seals but in the stealers it was noted down as £3.99 odd :blink: cant be that expensive for them????

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
i was driving it to work tonight and the clutch pedal sank to the floor, so i had to leave it on the road side. i was by my mates mom's so rolled it up to her house. gonna have look at the thread i saw while back about it. hope its not expensive. i had to go back and get the misses car to go to work.

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Just managed to scrape it up the multi story car park to get to the gym, first time iv tried since having the coilovers fitted! Didnt sound too good but it went up lol

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
Managed to boge the clutch pedal enough to get it home. Took off the clutch pedal so I can get it welded tomorrow. When i was driving it home the brakes felt soft, I checked the fluid and that was ok

RossB

Managed to boge the clutch pedal enough to get it home. Took off the clutch pedal so I can get it welded tomorrow. When i was driving it home the brakes felt soft, I checked the fluid and that was ok

Not your day today fella, goto bed before something else happens lol