What made you Mad today?

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
So when I collected my car a couple of weeks ago I soon found the steering wheel was out to the right a little bit when driving straight. Drives my OCD mad. And also the NS mirror hits the glass when folding in. The motor is trying to push it in too far. I contacted the place I bought it from and they told me to bring it in to be sorted.

Did that on Saturday. 'Oh, it needs a new mirror unit so SEAT will replace it under warranty (<18 months old) and they will also align the steering. We will call them on Monday to arrange'. Fine, but a wasted trip to Warrington.

I get a call on Monday. 'SEAT say that is fine to be sorted, give them a shout and get it booked in. You may as well contact them direct rather than us being in the middle'. OK. I contact SEAT on Monday.

Today I get an email from SEAT saying my local dealer will call me to book in but it wont be covered under warranty:banghead2. I miss a call from a guy ringing about getting the car booked in. I ring the number back, cant find the guy in the call centre, I speak to 2 people who have no record of my car or my problem.

Back to SEAT I go in a huff.

Why is nothing ever straightforward? Why cant companies communicate?

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Having to discuss something at my mothers nursing home who started every sentence with the word ‘So’, does ma heid in.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, it was more like:
upload_2019-10-24_9-48-32.png

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
And the rest of the vehicle
acaaa60f228479c967a3597f344a378c.jpg

Just been for a run across a glacier in a snow storm in this beast and it was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went ins omething similar when i was in iceland, it was awsome!.

THey also had what looked like a jacked up bus. Essentially a bus, but on the chassis of one of those things.

EDIT: found a picture:

Bovmani-1050x700.jpg

Ginaf-1050x700.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Getting called out this morning at 0130 to unlock a users windows account ......
Jesus, we only get called out if its production stopping lol that's pretty bad for a user lock out... We're they almighty and powerful?

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Poo locking wheel nuts than quick fit have over gunned and I come to remove and it comes off in two parts and the wheel nut is still in the wheel and tight time to break the welder out grr and dum ass can’t read too fit a tyre the wrong the inside was on the out side

Reactions: Legojon

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Poo locking wheel nuts than quick fit have over gunned and I come to remove and it comes off in two parts and the wheel nut is still in the wheel and tight time to break the welder out grr and dum ass can’t read too fit a tyre the wrong the inside was on the out side

Get em to pick it up and get it sorted mate. Ther mistake...