What made you smile today?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Driverless car I think...

Yeah, it's one of the Westfield driverless cars. But they've got guys walking alongside them... I guess measuring data ... or making sure it doesn't crash.

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
This cheeky chap sharing my fancy bread
04846fda4f1f70384923ef87543ed888.jpg

278a89e0474b7ebbe82c9affd89685d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Yeah, it's one of the Westfield driverless cars. But they've got guys walking alongside them... I guess measuring data ... or making sure it doesn't crash.

Didn't the AA Used to do this (run in front of the car with a red flag) back in the early days of motoring

Reactions: Legojon

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
@kanyewest Now you just have leave it to age for the blue vain to then run along the holes you should have created with an old screwdriver (adds more flavor).

One word of warning don't leave it in the fridge with your other cheese as the mold apparently can jump to your other cheeses.

Then bring it to the next meet and I shall have it with the beer and sausages :)
This cheeky chap sharing my fancy bread
04846fda4f1f70384923ef87543ed888.jpg

278a89e0474b7ebbe82c9affd89685d4.jpg

i have a lot of time for these guys. I used to work at a supermarket and pretended to smoke because i was really annoyed that monkey (we called him that to his face, dont worry) was having twice as many breaks as i was! so I'd say "im smoking in dom's car" and i'd go around the corner and eat snacks/text on a bench.

i tried feeding this dude who used to come over, but he would just fly away. so id leave stuff for him on the bench as I was leaving.
I presume he was watching because during the summer, i was having a little skive and he gave me a pipe cleaner and a door key:headhurt:i appreciated the gesture tho and carried on leaving my food. he brought me a fiver a month before i left that job! no joke! these guys can always share my food. unless its fried chicken im eating, that just feels wrong

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This post made me happy...

Post by @Maypack

Love: Desire Red colour. The fact it puts a smile on my face each and every time I drive it. The look on other drivers faces when you use the power it has as they didn’t expect it to move as it does.

Big love: This forum and it’s members. Met some great people on here who all made me feel welcome from the first post and especially at the first meet.

Anyone feeling a little apprehensive about attending a meet, don’t be. No matter what Seat you drive and at whatever age you will be very welcome. We all aspire to a CUPRA but we all got to start somewhere.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yeah, 3rd October. Although I was going to try and make that last tank stretch till payday (1st).

So ... I'm still stretching that tank till pay day... they've now given me £3.80 off the next fill (so long as it's by 2nd October)... so now I've got 8p off till the 3rd and £3.80 off before the 2nd. And about 3/4 of a tank.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
So ... I'm still stretching that tank till pay day... they've now given me £3.80 off the next fill (so long as it's by 2nd October)... so now I've got 8p off till the 3rd and £3.80 off before the 2nd. And about 3/4 of a tank.

The bad thing is you can only use one of them at a time!!!

Which I think is little unfair really.

Reactions: Yellow fr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I just got £4.70 off next fill and I only fill up once or twice a month lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The bad thing is you can only use one of them at a time!!!

Which I think is little unfair really.

Hmmm, so theoretically if I went online and activated both... what would happen? :whistle:

I just got £4.70 off next fill and I only fill up once or twice a month lol

May need to move this to things that make me mad.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.