What made you smile today?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I don't think there's ever been a moment to use that emoji till just then haha

I know right! It's on my bucket list to use all of them at least once!!

Also... finally finished the instructions and turned the instruction sheet over. 1:- Make garden. 2:- Make burger. 3:- Eat burger....PTO... 4:- Wait 2 years for garden to grow.... FFS... I look out of the window each morning and nothings changed!!

7BdAJv5.jpg

i7IP03B.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

Also... finally finished the instructions and turned the instruction sheet over. 1:- Make garden. 2:- Make burger. 3:- Eat burger....PTO... 4:- Wait 2 years for garden to grow.... FFS... I look out of the window each morning and nothings changed!!

7BdAJv5.jpg

i7IP03B.jpg
Have you tried the baconator burger with frazzles?
IMG-20190926-WA0007.jpg

Deleted member 103408

7BdAJv5.jpg

i7IP03B.jpg
you dont have to cut the grass

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The bad thing is you can only use one of them at a time!!!

Which I think is little unfair really.

So I activated both rewards. Filled up today and I got the £3.80 off but not the 8p per litre. Checked my account and the £3.80 reward is now gone and the 8p litre still active. So ye. Can only use one at a time. Think they prioritise by expiry date.

Sep 20, 2019
Crystal D'arques wine glasses from Esso :happy:
I remember them.
My old man for a gold, fake gold, led watch from a garage with his fuel stamps back in the 70s. Looked the dogs whatsits on me (in my head) so he let me have it. All my mates at school were impressed!

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I worked for a garage that had a fuel station, all fuel on the company account resulted in the vouchers pooled till the end of the year and turned into gifts (lots and lots)...saves on the family xmas presents!

Reactions: Blaptastic
Sep 20, 2019
Back in the day you used to get a hamper from my works.
Twas crap but hey ho.
Bottle of sherry, a turkey, after 8 mints, Xmas pud and crackers.
Ok if you were a sad singleton with no mates or family but other than that mine got dropped off at the local old foggies home.
Happy days!
Nowadays I get sweet fa... The dog gets more than me for chrimbo.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
We give the staff an 'advance' on their annual bonus at xmas - at least helps fulfil the pressie list. My first job (70's) it was a box of chocolates or 200 fags!

Reactions: Blaptastic
Sep 20, 2019
We give the staff an 'advance' on their annual bonus at xmas - at least helps fulfil the pressie list. My first job (70's) it was a box of chocolates or 200 fags!
Fags all day long, back then.
We used to give our staff an extra months pay in December as a bonus plus a percentage of the profit in April.