What made you smile today?

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
cbec76aeebcaae75d12927f037be43f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Rear parking sensors and the active stop... The car noticed a pole had sneakily hidden and maneuvered itself behind my C pillar so I couldn't see it..

sharp brake woke me up!
Happened to me reversing into the drive at an angle and when almost meeting some foliage the car emergency braked and I thought I'd hit the wall :censored:. Needless to say I cut the offending branch off.

Reactions: bgb

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Happened to me reversing into the drive at an angle and when almost meeting some foliage the car emergency braked and I thought I'd hit the wall :censored:. Needless to say I cut the offending branch off.

is a wake up when it happens, but glad it works!

Deleted member 103408

Today was working in the engine bay so put the windscreen wipers into park mode

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 12.05.45.png

When I was finished went to put them back into normal position and nothing happened.

Started thinking about what I had done and should i run an error code check when the bright light came on.

Bonnet was not fully closed and i have coded the wipers not to work with the bonnet open.

DOHHHHHHH

Close bonnet and wipers all working again.

Every day is a school day :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Had to do a round trip to Kettering in a Renault Kodger. Made 32.8 MPG!!! Pretty appalling for a 19 plate 1.3 petrol. But made me smile cause on the same trip in my Cupra I can get a nats over 33 MPG!!

@Jimbobcook
face-with-finger-covering-closed-lips_1f92b.png

Reactions: BadBoy03

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Same here and on top of that still to use the £2 and 4p vouchers from them closing an old points balance. Yes I have a voucher for 4p lol

you just reminded me about my closing balance vouchers! Dammit..where did i put them?!:mad:

Is it worth missing out on my Tesco points though, that's the question!:D

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
When I started with Shell Go+ any vouchers could be used more than once so I benefited from three 8p of a litre of V Power in a number of occasions. Since the new app has been released all vouchers are now only single use.

And it would be so much nicer if you could use multiple vouchers on each visit. 8p off a litre and £3.00 off is much sweeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
My favourite is how it's broken the spirit of the checkout guy. "That's errrr, fifty... errr... wait... hmmm" *sigh* "fourty nine... errr...". Then he just gestures at the screen and shrugs.

For some reason, scanning the card doesn't adjust the amount, only when he types in how much money I've given him. Then it changes!! And he has to recount the change.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Deleted member 103408

you just reminded me about my closing balance vouchers! Dammit..where did i put them?!:mad:

Is it worth missing out on my Tesco points though, that's the question!:D

If you pay with your tesco credit card you get points do you not.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members