Getting my engine and gearbox back into my engine bay
40d25c56d91f358ad3f4c3d7a5d9f7c0.jpg

96635c0123731d9e6894c9137f6f457b.jpg

Just Fluids and re-pipe in and all the electrics plunging in now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I went out for a hoon in the underdog 1p as not used it all week always puts a smile on my face.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Coming from behind to pass a Fabia vRS in a gentle drive side by side.....gave the driver a nice way as I went by...
Same engine's....mod's unknown on the vRS

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That's IMI Level 3 light vehicle done!! As an apology for all the messing around, they've offered us the Hybrid course (worth £700) for free. So might do that in October. Currently looking at Automotive Engineering degrees...
1593593860759.png

Jul 8, 2020
inspired by a thread i saw on another forum "what annoyed you today".

i'll start.
on my way to work this morning, i saw a flying crow drop a pizza crust. a crow on the ground picked it up and flew to the window ledge where the watch reviews flying crow landed and "returned it".

Realised that today was Thursday and not Monday, one more before the weekend, woohoo.

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Took step son to the local Seat dealer to pick up his new car. That made me smile, seeing him with a stupid grin on his face for the rest of the day!

edit20200723_120551.jpg
edit20200723_120621.jpg

He's got it on a Motability lease because of his eye condition. He has Retinitis Pigmentosa, which basically means that he can't really see very well in the dark. In daylight and well lit indoor situations he's absolutely fine - but at night and in dimly lit places he really struggles.

He has a full licence but has had to have special eye tests every year as requested by DVLA for him to get the licence.

He has a pretty crappy time every winter really as he can't go out and about and do stuff like a lot of his mates without having someone to guide him around, so it was really nice to see something good happen for him yesterday. :)

It's a bit down on power from his own car that it's replacing, he has a Fabia vRS and this is a 115 FR Sport. But he doesn't seem at all bothered now he has a lovely brand new car to drive around in, given all the tech it has for him to play with!

The downside to this is that I only managed to have the newest car in our household for one month and 5 days :( :D

SteveW

Jul 1, 2020
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I have the oldest car in my house hold but I don’t care as grandson always asking if we are going in the yellow car when we go out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The age of my car never bothers me really (i had a 2007 Mondeo for the last six years and a 51 plate Vectra B for 8 years before that!), just a bit annoying that i spend the best part of ten grand in June and have a lovely new (to me) car, and my 20 year old step son just walks into the Seat dealer and says "I want that one" and trumps me without spending a penny! :eek: :roflmao:

(this is all tongue in cheek, I am genuinely chuffed to bits for him :) )

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Having local knowledge and swerving the X amount of miles of standstill traffic on the M62 due to a Lorry fire between J21/22 today.

0_EfDt1rZXsAMEUXpjpeg.jpg
0_EfDt1rbXgAEYhlLjpeg.jpg

Score 1 for me

Reactions: Yellow fr

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Declaring my lastest mods and power figures to insurance and not getting charged any extra.

Cheers Adrian Flux

Reactions: Damo H

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Refueling my Honda and finding I achived nearly 39mpg on a trip down/up to the lakes, far cry from my usual 22ish, still not up to Leon standard but still surprised me.

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
Went to get Apr stage 2 today and put back to stage 1 ( so I could go to stage 2 in the future after they stop doing it) and was told I already the licence for it. Saved me £120

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.