What made you smile today?

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
Getting moderated on another forum. Someone's post was removed so I joked with another forum member we would be next to vanish and then we got moderated and our posts removed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Legojon

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
When the office staff say can you "just"...... its never ever easy then
16086417020618847762772904845207.jpg

Reactions: rob280 and Sl1ced

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Lol same here can you just pop on a pair off front coil springs on this Nissan mica seized on drop link and rusted shocker top bolts amd main shocker bolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172

'& Son' managed

Third Party
Mar 2, 2018
South Coast
Only today discovered - after more than 13 months of ownership - that in addition to the, (rarely used) 'Think Blue' driver training and all the
other usual/expected data displaying/recording options that my Golf 1.5 EVO has as standard, it also has a 'Sport' package buried in a sub-menu.

This mostly pointless feature includes 3 'dials' shown in the centre screen that can be customized/swapped around to display things like power
being used in Kw, oil temperature and a 'G' meter - and on another page the associated stopwatch and lap timer.

All info I'd read implied these extra 'Sport' features were only standard on more sporty GTi and 'R' versions and only could be enabled on other
models via Carista or whatever if your car happened to be modern enough - so to find them sitting there as standard made me grin like a silly
schoolboy...:D:cool::LOL::rolleyes::giggle:

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
This has both put a smile in my face and saddened me.

Smile:

Decided to take the plunge on a Cupra Formentor VZ2 in Metallic Midnight Black which will be delivered on a 21 plate

Sad:

Letting my Desire Red Cupra 300 go after three years of pure fun and joy. The best car I’ve owned up to date and i will be sad to see it go. The Formentor has some big shoes to fill and i hope it dies that.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Took the dog for a walk yesterday and went a different way.
Stumbled across the shortest cycle path ever.
7B104689-6461-43E5-879B-C20101CD3579.jpeg

That’s the start where I’m stood and the sign at the other side says ‘ end of cycle lane’
:LOL:
There’s also a random ghost on the photo that wasn’t there in real life. My little lad noticed it.:eek:

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
Took the dog for a walk yesterday and went a different way.
Stumbled across the shortest cycle path ever.
View attachment 22613
That’s the start where I’m stood and the sign at the other side says ‘ end of cycle lane’
:LOL:
There’s also a random ghost on the photo that wasn’t there in real life. My little lad noticed it.:eek:

Sick. Demon cyclist

Reactions: Nathan penney
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.