What mods to do for 400pounds... pics and spec inside...

Dec 20, 2007
Hey guys got roughly that to spend on my car,

At the moment im running, Revo stage 2, 4.0 bar FPR, Forge front mount, Forge Split R, Forge TIP, Blueflame turbo back system and race CAT, BMC CDA Filter, N249 Bypass and N75 race valve, Stock KO3.

Coilovers, eibach hubcentric spacers, HID 8000k fogs and headlights, de-badged and rear wiper removed, full privacy film all round, very stubby aerial..

Was thinking,

Black badges front and rear, tart the engine up a bit ( get the cover sprayed ), Leon front splitter, Front and rear strut brace, Some better brake discs (have ds2500 pads all ready), But all that comes to about 200 pounds ish... so what else ?

Few pics of the car itself..

dscn2157.jpg

dscn2156.jpg

dscn2143.jpg

Thanks

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
keep your money in your pocket, you are finished. the car looks perfect as it is mate. :lol: or if i had all that it would be forge hoses and polished charge pipe. cracking motor by the way mate.

Dec 20, 2007
Thanks :)< its all ready got forge hoses all in the engine bay, and im going to polish the charge pipe and inlet this weekend if the weather is any good so that wont cost me a penny :D

got a new jacking point cover all ready :)

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
yeah, i ran mine on ko3 before i had gt2x. For the price you get them on ebay £190 delivered from ths its worth it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise