what next for my mk2 ibiza cupra replica?

vngtx

ive had this car a few months and its never the same from one week till the next with all the little bits i change. so far changed front a rear bumpers to facelift model, cupra side skirts, cupra spoiler, cupra brakes, lowered 40mm? (dunt look it :( ) debadged grill, headlight brows, massive exhaust, 17'' alloys, painted calipers and carriers, painted dash, and more.

but it just lacks sumthing when its parked on the driveway :( what cud i do to it to make it look :-o ?

theres pics on modified cars.com under seat ibiza 1996.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
coilovers would make you go
surprise.gif
more than anything else

vngtx

hmmm

on 17'' alloys tho? i bet its them that make it luk funny :think:

vngtx

i want lenso 15s in black and chome, but the big question is......how low do you go?

vngtx

i struggle with speed bumps already, and there everywhere round here. would 60/60 be low enough?

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
lol not a good idea to put 3 fat birds in the back m8, i think mine looks loads better with the color coded splitters etc

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
im not to sure how low you can go, mine is lowered 40/40 and im happy with it but might go for 60 at the front, 60/40.

i think whatever you lower it by i think you should lower the front abit more than the back, just for a better stance