What other seats will fit my toledo?

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
Im looking at upgrading the seats in my 2001 seat toledo and want to know what my options are. ie will seats from any vw golf, bora or leon fit straight in or will they require modding? cheers. chris

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
Yup they will all fit. Why not push the boat out and get some R32 seats! ;)

Cheers for the confirmation mate. i was looking at those but damn they are expensive. may just settle for some seats out of a bora 130 st tdi as they were very comfy in my old one or else some golf recaros maybe. ;)

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
silver surfer could i see some pics please? im interested if you could deliver them. also i have looked at the vrs seats and they are also an option but a bit more expensive.

silver surfer

Mar 31, 2006
out there over the edge vw tech
sorry I've not been online for a while been away on training for work
2051.jpg

2050.jpg

2049.jpg

2 sets of door panels one grey and one black set door panels have some scratches but seats are mint
door panels are for electric windows in all 4 doors

nak

May 13, 2006
Let me drop a bombshell on the Octavia VRS interior, although they fit, guess what, no air bags in front seats, can make your insurance void, someone pointed it out to me, INTERESTING Hmmmmmmm :banned:

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Let me drop a bombshell on the Octavia VRS interior, although they fit, guess what, no air bags in front seats, can make your insurance void, someone pointed it out to me, INTERESTING Hmmmmmmm :banned:

Really :-o :wtf:

OK steer clear of the VRS Interior :(

Any joy with the sale yet nak?

nak

May 13, 2006
Really :-o :wtf:

OK steer clear of the VRS Interior :(

Any joy with the sale yet nak?

Too be honest with you have had a serious offer and i suppose it's not a bad offer at all, just a question of letting him know, if i will accept it, but the problem is me, spent loads on the beast, so sometimes i just think, switch most of the mods off v5 to 1.8 Turbo, because they are the same colour, it's doing my head in, really spilt :banghead2

nak

May 13, 2006
too be honest with you have had a serious offer and i suppose it's not a bad offer at all, just a question of letting him know, if i will accept it, but the problem is me, spent loads on the beast, so sometimes i just think, switch most of the mods off v5 to 1.8 turbo, because they are the same colour, it's doing my head in, really spilt :banghead2

sold sold sold, subject to payment and plate change, thanks :(