• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
would see a problem with them fitting mate, not sure what they are tho mayb some form of BBS splitrims with the blots in the rim!! even if you had lowered it! i am running 5x100, et32 and its decked!
 
Im tempted, get these for the summer and use my FR 17's in the winter.
I'll probably be looking at coilovers during the summer, would these be ok with them considering these are 18s?
(I know I couldnt go as low due to being 18's, just making sure they would still be ok)
 
Yeah I thought that Scott. They are 8J :headhurt: So they would be ok on the back, but maybe a bit of scrubbing at the front on full lock?

How much would you pay for them, bearing in mind they dont have tyres- 18",ET35,5x100,8J
 
Yeh be spot on on the back, could get away with a 15-20mm spacer too :p front should be okay too, just depends how low you go :p

Not sure tbh matey, just get a price in mind and dont pay more :p