what you think of these results

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
hi guys went upto gotboost llandow rolling road and made 222.2bhp off k03 turbo has anyone made these sort of results off standard turbo . i was over the moon:funk:

ill post pic of results as soon as i get a chance thanks for looking

Think me & u need to have words when u come down for this bonnet as those figures are just :drool:

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
@ what boost though Phil?

I know what you're saying, but some of the other map have made good power only boost 15-18psi, keeps AIT's down etc...

I bet its run like 1 bar most of the way up the rev range but the consequence is a lower torque figure.

Out of interest what was your torque figure?

daves ibiza

thank you ry for that . uve seen results yourself lol for proof i was shocked to . and yeah i do hate when people tell you that your wrong and results in front of me lol

mods k03 turbo tip a-m motorsport intercooler . hard pipe work mapped by my buddy decat turbo back exhaust ect . and alot of engine clearing lol all my self . im so happy with the results big spend out this week ill keep you posted

Last edited by a moderator:

jonnyblease

Jul 27, 2009
nice work mate, some engines do perform better than others

its easily possible that he gained those figures on a ko3 but the torque figures will show the difference between k03s and k03 especially on the road driving

daves ibiza

yes i no that me and my mate compared figures bout 40 init i think

daves ibiza

and as mrd said i had rebuild bout 2months ago so engine is sweet;)

beeza_warrior

im off to got boost today, also i have a freshly built engine, je pistons,scat rods,supertech valves few other bits and bobs to go with it, has coverd 1000 or so.

shall post up results later aslong i make it to the rolling road this time, wivout destroying my drive shaft bolts again lol

daves ibiza

thats the way mate how much was your build . and post results:p

daves ibiza

phil bhp was 222.2 and torque was 225.5. ;)

was so scared of puting it on rr but fair play im so proud lol as all the work done on car was done by my self

Last edited by a moderator:

beeza_warrior

thats the way mate how much was your build . and post results:p

did build myself already had pistons and rods from the engine that i killed only new parts i bought were new supertech valves new rings, all new gaskets,new clutch

you know me dave ;) i was in santa pod with you lol i cleared your fault codes for you:whistle:

tommy2008cupra

229.7bhp and 256.5ftlb i reckon there is more torque to be had im only running timing 6

daves ibiza

lol i remember hows it going mate. you still got your beast because you smoked me on way home lol . gotboost is awesome garage mate very helpfull let me no your results;)

beeza_warrior

ye mate,never get rid of it lol owes me way to much money!

yes iv heard they good would'nt mind in getting my map tweeked but i have custom code on mine he's a revo dealer see what the options are when i get there now.

lol @ smoked you you were trying was you? ;)

i was just playing with the cossies and porches that left same time as us, then i ended up in the service's for a hour whilst some guy was amazed that i left his porsche gt3 and would not accept it was only a 1.8t with a few extras bolted on ha ha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members