what you think of these results

daves ibiza

lol go mate i love your car shes a blower . are you up there today mate

daves ibiza

intill i fit my new turbo then ill be there about same as you tom. then guna start polybushing lol

and my car is only phase one mapping. going stage 2 this week

beeza_warrior

phill when is this autograss at llandow mate? told a few of my mates about it and they keeping on as they wanna go down and watch

dai yes im goin down to got boost when my mate wakes up as he wants to come with me, plus if anything happens i have company whilst AA rescue me lmao

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
i was just playing with the cossies and porches that left same time as us, then i ended up in the service's for a hour whilst some guy was amazed that i left his porsche gt3 and would not accept it was only a 1.8t with a few extras bolted on ha ha

What turbo setup are you running?

beeza_warrior

intill i fit my new turbo then ill be there about same as you tom. then guna start polybushing lol

and my car is only phase one mapping. going stage 2 this week

stage 2 how much is that guna set u bk dai? as i have a good mate who has his own tunning company he's **** hott does top end cars to he was doin a rs4 last week when i went to see him also he's very cheap ;)

daves ibiza

that card you gave me up santa pod is that the guy your using as hes guna cum to my house this week

beeza_warrior

yes stuart his name is, RPM hes called how much he quote u? mention my name and he'l sort you out

daves ibiza

keeping car nice and scuttle thats the way she is a beast aswell

beeza_warrior

mention me and that i give you his details he should sort you out mate, i have text him and hes confirmed your booking lol from barry r u?

daves ibiza

yeah mate lol. and did you no i was the one who was ment to have your red beaza meeting in neath :think: left waiting lol. never mind i have one now and you have one twice the power lol

yeah i will mate hopefully he could drop it down a tad

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
I know what you're saying, but some of the other map have made good power only boost 15-18psi, keeps AIT's down etc...

I bet its run like 1 bar most of the way up the rev range but the consequence is a lower torque figure.

So you think it could make 222bhp @ a sustained 1bar? Sustained boost would drive better than a spike that tails off quickly but it would make more linear power and not a high figure.

uve seen results yourself lol for proof i was shocked to . and yeah i do hate when people tell you that your wrong and results in front of me lol

A print out or RR result is not proof of anything as there are so many variables unfortunatley. They can be a good indicator though. What ws done during your rebuild?

beeza_warrior

red one i solt was on piston heads for less than 48hours mate guy come from portsmouth for it, no one was meeting me in neath ??
unless you rung my cuzon as i was on holidays i put it on the nite b4 i went egypt and let my cuzon sort it out for me as id bought a new one

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
So you think it could make 222bhp @ a sustained 1bar? Sustained boost would drive better than a spike that tails off quickly but it would make more linear power and not a high figure.

1 bar of boost will hold alot longer than having a spike and will run just as much as one hitting high and then dropping off early

[/QUOTE]A print out or RR result is not proof of anything as there are so many variables unfortunatley. They can be a good indicator though. What ws done during your rebuild?[/QUOTE]

then what is?? its fact that it is in front of you. and you have been told that 3 cars on that day got the results expected yet you still argue it!

get a grip and stop crying about it. its real and yes you are awake!

why cant you just be happy someone got those results instead of just arguing it! :censored:

:ban:

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
red one i solt was on piston heads for less than 48hours mate guy come from portsmouth for it, no one was meeting me in neath ??
unless you rung my cuzon as i was on holidays i put it on the nite b4 i went egypt and let my cuzon sort it out for me as id bought a new one

you wouldnt have wanted that one anyway dai

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales

A print out or RR result is not proof of anything as there are so many variables unfortunatley. They can be a good indicator though. What ws done during your rebuild?

Its possible yeah pete, but having not logged the car the "1bar" has only come from a boost gauge read out, and knowing what my gauge is like that could be more like 18-20psi, which is more like other maps that have made good power. Logging is needed really.

I think "beeza warrior" is more interested in the fact that car is running ok, not so much the power as hes been through so many problems with the car. Its a 2871 with lots of go faster bits btw.

beeza_warrior

you drove it whilst was on k03s with no map lol as i bought it.

took it to bill and he himself after mapping said it pulled very well for k03's :)

(also said id end up in a hedge row due to the seat up/down movemtn was broke and moved up when you broke, and down when accelorate)

i put fmic,your exhuast turbo bk,tip,007,jetex filter on it then bill mapped it with cc stage 2

pulled 237bhp @ rolling motion

solt it then as i seen a different one with k04 setup (you saw it at clydach ry)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.