What's a 2.0 16v like to live with?

leon540

Hi I'm thinking about getting a seat cupra gti 2.0 16v and I'm wondering what is the car like to live with? I've read about the normal problems(pedal box and clutch) the car I'm thinking about has had those already fixed by previous owner. Also is this a good price for the car it's going for £1600 has 78000 miles on it has black magic paint and all the other specs that the car comes with any helps will be appreciated.

g60bron

GTi Fixer!!!
Jan 23, 2010
Doncaster
sounds ok really mate... so long as its mint for that money really and comes with half leather :)

Cars are easy to work on and the engine is out of a golf so is solid as houses. just so long as its serviced and looked after. theres no reason not to get it :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
i've seen that one, got some good condition white multispoke 16v ronals?
and got half leather (blue inserts) seats?
if so it looks in very good nick
check for common faults (look in mk2 section in the last 2-3pages, someone asked for what to look out for)

i love my 16v, its nippy, yet civalised :)

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
maybe a tad expensive but good ones are hard to come buy. I feel like i gave my old one away sometimes but had weeks left on the MOT so couldnt really command a price.

I loved mine. Like suj said it was very easy to drive to work everyday but at the same time took care of most other hot hatches normally driven by Chavs with pregnant 15 year old birdssitting next to them.

With a few choice mods there fantastic.

crossedmike

maybe a tad expensive but good ones are hard to come buy. I feel like i gave my old one away sometimes but had weeks left on the MOT so couldnt really command a price.

I loved mine. Like suj said it was very easy to drive to work everyday but at the same time took care of most other hot hatches normally driven by Chavs with pregnant 15 year old birdssitting next to them.

With a few choice mods there fantastic.

hahah you have them near you to the common rival is the saxo vtr or breeze with a bodged vtr engine dropped in haha :ban:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members