Whats the engine differences

B.Different

Just bought a 180 bhp toledo and want to up the power. Want to de-cat it but hear that this brings the engine light on. Want to know what the turbo and injector differnces are before i get a re-map done.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Just bought a 180 bhp toledo and want to up the power. Want to de-cat it but hear that this brings the engine light on. Want to know what the turbo and injector differnces are before i get a re-map done.

As per Leon mate. I had a 250bhp 1.8T Toledo with an AUQ Engine. Get a Leon/Golf downpipe and a Bora back box.

I also had a Green panel filter and a Star Performance remap. The car dispatched the 1/4 mile in 14.3 secs @ 99mph :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
What I meant was an aftermarket exhaust for a Bora. You find one anywhere for a Toledo, but the Bora box fits.

I had the Milltek 2.75" downpipe on mine, non resonated centre section and axle pipe/box from the Bora, Forge Intake Pipe and Green Panel Filter.

These cars are totally overlooked and under-rated. You get some real surprised faces when you dust them off in a Toledo especially if you ditch the 20VT badge :D

Saul on here had one too, and he had pretty well the same mods as I did.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.