wheel alignment? pulling to the right

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
Hey guys and girls
i got my wheel alignment done the other day to try and stop my car pulling to the right (only done this since fitting coilovers) it doesnt seem to have done the trick, still pulls to the right, all thats changed is the steering wheel is now straight.... also if i accelarate quite hard it seems to want to drift to the left more. what could be causing this?:confused:

Mully

Fezza 1.4 At the moment!
Apr 22, 2008
North East England
Front bushes could be worn allowing the suspension arm to wonder or could be the ball joints mate, with it just been slammed on coilovers first thing i would check is the front bushes!

lemonslap

In The Know
Mar 14, 2009
Kent
Have you had full computer alignment done? this will check toe,camber, castor and kpi ask for the printout of before and after.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Mine pulled to the left ever since having coliovers fitted, I`ve had to tracked twice and laser alignend the week after i fitted them.

Really bugs me!

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
it was just a lazer alignment for the toe done by RSR, i didnt get a print out but they did show me how much it was out before they ajusted it. so where do i have to go to the the camber etc done?

lemonslap

In The Know
Mar 14, 2009
Kent
needs to go a place with computer four wheel alignment budget about £100 had mine done at bentley in sevenoaks kent.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
non of the abve i have read suprises me.

I had my mk2 lowered and it pulled to the left. sooooooo i swapped the tyres around and got the 2 with the best tread put up front and hey presto !!! straight and true...no more pull.

This was only after 2 trips back to the place that i had spnt £60 on a 4 wheel linement to kick off !

lemonslap

In The Know
Mar 14, 2009
Kent
But tyre's shouldn't be in a condition that cause pulling, always replace at about 3mm tread left and with good quality.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.