wheel judder help

redrobo150

Jul 24, 2006
ilson
hi , any suggestions on why i have a wheel judder on the front wheels when breaking with the traction control light flicking now and again
wheels have been balanced drives in a straight line, not really heavy breaking
started during cold weather any suggestion to find problem
thanks all

redrobo150

Jul 24, 2006
ilson
i have the same problem mate... my front discs are distorted...need to change them but i cant decide what to buy...

leonfr07dsg how many miles have you done on the set of discs and what was the excuse you were given for the warping of the disc
i was told it was the cold weather , or the wheels being to tight seems a bit twatish that one
i wonder how many cars are in for warped disc ? seems to be quite a few with the vw group

LeonFR07DSG

Aug 15, 2008
Hertfordshire
leonfr07dsg how many miles have you done on the set of discs and what was the excuse you were given for the warping of the disc
i was told it was the cold weather , or the wheels being to tight seems a bit twatish that one
i wonder how many cars are in for warped disc ? seems to be quite a few with the vw group

mine were warped / distorted when i bought the car... they checked the brakes when servicing and said they are fine... just need to drive for a bit... drove 1k miles took it back as they were no better... they checked them THEN told me they were warped... wouldnt replace them under warranty as the car had then done over 5k... i hate seat dealers with a passion... pure hate...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members