When did you order, when is it arriving?

KGBmarc

Jun 2, 2021
VZ2 310 in tech grey with black Leather. Ordered on 31/05. Not a building date yet but via "myseat" learned that the car will be expected in Belgium 19/08 although dealer told me ultimate delivery date end of november.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1626614947781.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626614947781.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 156

Big A

Jul 7, 2021
VZ2 310 in tech grey with black Leather. Ordered on 31/05. Not a building date yet but via "myseat" learned that the car will be expected in Belgium 19/08 although dealer told me ultimate delivery date end of november.
I take it you have a VIN no. for your car to be able to track it?

4Mentor

May 19, 2021
What myseat did there was give you the default estimated delivery date based on when you ordered it. Your dealer is probably not far off I hope, but they won't actually know. If cupra don't know when they will get the chips they need to continue production then no one will know when they'll be built. Apparently more news coming next week on the chip delays

Pords

Apr 23, 2021
Had an update from Leasing Options - now due 25/08 at dealership.
Ordered mid April although was told the car was already ordered before I took it over by LO

fingers crossed!!
I’ve not heard a peep since being told build week was being scheduled 01/07/21 back in June. Not in a rush so to speak, as want it to be registered on 71 plate due to private plate purchased back in May. Hopefully still on track for September delivery. Shall have too wait and see.

Reactions: Nickfurnell

xNathanG

Jul 29, 2021
Ordered my VZ2 Formentor in black from a CUPRA dealership on the 12/05. The car was built 27/07 and is sat waiting for the world famous microchip which has no lead time. There is then approx a 2-3 week wait from factory to dealership. I was told September delivery upon ordering.

4Mentor

May 19, 2021
I've gone ahead and cancelled my order. Cupra said they'd call me on Tuesday to give an update as they were expecting more news on the shortage. They didn't of course.

I decided to buy a second hand car before the market gets even worse as I doubt we will be seeing new car deliveries this year.

Went for a gla 45 amg in order to satisfy the need for space and fun. Really glad I pulled the trigger now. And the infotainment all works, imagine that.

xNathanG

Jul 29, 2021
Ordered my VZ2 Formentor in black from a CUPRA dealership on the 12/05. The car was built 27/07 and is sat waiting for the world famous microchip which has no lead time. There is then approx a 2-3 week wait from factory to dealership. I was told September delivery upon ordering.
Just had an update on this. Car was completed 29/07 and is in transit to port of exit. Got to check back in a weeks time!

Pords

Apr 23, 2021
Mine should have been built 01/07/21 and not heard a thing since. Through a leasing company which haven’t supplied any updates in the last couple of months. Keep checking account on a regular basis for delivery date to dealer and nothing showing. Might give them a nudge at the end of the week. Hoping for the best, and planning for the worst lol

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Mine should have been built 01/07/21 and not heard a thing since. Through a leasing company which haven’t supplied any updates in the last couple of months. Keep checking account on a regular basis for delivery date to dealer and nothing showing. Might give them a nudge at the end of the week. Hoping for the best, and planning for the worst lol
Do you have an SLI number (Cupra order number)? If so, you could check for build date/progress directly from Cupra using the chat facility at the bottom right hand corner of the page https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/contact-us.html . Ruby is particularly helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: CupraNewboy

CupraNewboy

May 17, 2021
I am leasing mine and they just gave it to me when I asked over e-mail.

I spoke with a rep at my leasing company who told me that they often are not told the reference number by the finance company because it may contain confidential details of the discounts/terms etc - yes, I know they’ve sold me a dud there. The SLI number is all about the manufacturer and the car and nothing to do with the finance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members