where can i buy black angel eyes from that'll fit 1999 model?

Blitz.

hi all, does anybody know where i can buy pair of black angel eyes from that will fit my 1999 model ibiza, or anyone here selling a pair? thanks in advance

Blitz.

ebay mate they have the angle eyes in the chrome and black like also a few other sites but ebay is cheapest

Hi Mate, Thanks For The Reply Appriciate It, Ok Mate I've Had A Look On There But Some People Say That They Only Fit The Non Facelift Models Though, So I Wasn't Sure, Do You Know If They Will Deffo Fit The 99' Model Mate ?

Thanks Alot :)

sl1m1thy

ANDREW CLEANTEEN ESQ.
Nov 23, 2007
INGELTON
www.myspace.com
i think the lights are the same best thing to do is do a seach for angle eyes and maybe PM people with them or email the ebay sellers cos the ones ive seen have been on ebay stores who probably should know and nice car mate (from sig) black angel eyes will look well nice

Blitz.

i think the lights are the same best thing to do is do a seach for angle eyes and maybe PM people with them or email the ebay sellers cos the ones ive seen have been on ebay stores who probably should know and nice car mate (from sig) black angel eyes will look well nice

ok mate, thanks alot, will do that, i've seen some on websites but i don't trust the websites though lol

thanks alot mate