Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

Brandon Ridley

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the diffuser (not sure if it’s an aftermarket rear bumper as well) and also the side skirt lip extensions in the other photo?

Brandon Ridley

Aug 2, 2018
3-AF9-CE83-35-F5-4693-A199-BB3-EB0-CEDE90.png

Deleted member 103408

Dont recognise the rear diffuser but the bumper looks like an FR but I am not an expert so hopefully others can confirm.

Side skirt extension are you talking about the black bit underneath the stock one if so Maxton Design do one like this but others are availiable.

Brandon Ridley

Aug 2, 2018
Dont recognise the rear diffuser but the bumper looks like an FR but I am not an expert so hopefully others can confirm.

Side skirt extension are you talking about the black bit underneath the stock one if so Maxton Design do one like this but others are availiable.
Really want that diffuser so I can fit bigger tips like that. Thought it was a Cupra bumper with the black section around the number plate painted.

Yeah I seen the Maxton design ones. There’s two at different prices and don’t know what the difference is...

Deleted member 103408

Re diffuser here is my Maxton One (as you can see twin pipes each side.

Exhaust 2.jpg

and here is a Rieger one on the ST with wider pipe.

6419a415712606630e6bb11c2205f5f2.jpg

So you need to find the size of your exhaust pipe and if it will fit in the space.

There is a thread on hear about size of exhaust's

Brandon Ridley

Aug 2, 2018
Re diffuser here is my Maxton One (as you can see twin pipes each side.

View attachment 6267

and here is a Rieger one on the ST with wider pipe.

6419a415712606630e6bb11c2205f5f2.jpg

So you need to find the size of your exhaust pipe and if it will fit in the space.

There is a thread on hear about size of exhaust's
Yeah both look good. Just that other one has the right gaps that fit nicely round the large circular tips I’m after. Hopefully the foreign guy who has it finally replies to me haha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.