Where to get factory SEAT floor mats for MK3 Ibiza Cupra

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
Just wondering if anybody has bought some genuine SEAT floor mats recently for the MK3 Ibiza Cupra as I am needing some and prefer keeping it clean and simple using the factory items, I did ask for them at my local SEAT dealer but they only came back to me with a price and said they cannot get them anymore, pretty sure they came to around £20 for the 4 with the fitting clips.

Any help appreciated guys or even a point in the direction for some decent fitting floor mats from something else in the VAG range.

Cheers :)

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
I heard that they'd been discontinued some time ago by JIMYU I think, not sure how accurate that is.

Flapper? :)

Yeah that is basically what they said that they had been discontinued, im guessing Flapper is a member on here? He the man to contact?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
What kind of price has he quoted you for those bud? May be interested :D

he has not given me a price yet as he has not seen the car but would of not of thought they would be too dear. when i bought my truck mats they where £30 so would of thought the ibiza mats would be the same kind of money. he can do the mats in black,charcoal,red,blue

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
he has not given me a price yet as he has not seen the car but would of not of thought they would be too dear. when i bought my truck mats they where £30 so would of thought the ibiza mats would be the same kind of money. he can do the mats in black,charcoal,red,blue

I would be interested in some in black either plain or with Cupra in red mate, let me know, will they come to fit the floor clips or just sit freely.

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
they will set freely but he makes them so they fit all the way around the floor wells so they can not move. the ones that he has done for our trucks do not move around .

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
The Original Cupra plain mats used to come in the boot when the mk3 was new (used to fit on the metal studs) there is only a handful of drivers side only left (£30 odd just fopr the one piece)

the old S logo mats use to have part number ZQB115**** etc as they were outside sourced and packaged as genuine accessories same as it all was really, they used to come with screw in clips in a bag rather than metal clips

that ebay link above is an accessory set and the better quality of the two to be honest, used to be dirt cheap too

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
The Original Cupra plain mats used to come in the boot when the mk3 was new (used to fit on the metal studs) there is only a handful of drivers side only left (£30 odd just fopr the one piece)

the old S logo mats use to have part number ZQB115**** etc as they were outside sourced and packaged as genuine accessories same as it all was really, they used to come with screw in clips in a bag rather than metal clips

that ebay link above is an accessory set and the better quality of the two to be honest, used to be dirt cheap too

Never even seen the original Cupra mats goes to show how rare they are! The S logo mats will cut it for me I currently have an S logo'd drivers mat but the clips dont match up to the ones in the carpet and it is a dark grey colour not black so I am unsure of where it came from and it has seen better days now anyway the other 3 mats dont seem in that bad condition and do fit but dont clip in at all so I am unsure where they are from, bit of a mis match to be honest but they were like that when I got the car.

Just think it is a nice addition to have some nice clean factory mats, after all the cabin is where the majority of time with the car is spent well maybe a 50/50 split with under the bonnet on the Ibiza :lol: I think the accessory mats came in at under £20 when priced up at Seat on ETKA but they were discontinued I dont mind too much paying £24 for a set seems fair!

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
if you have metal studs those are for the original plain mats

S logo one's were the best to be honest and the clips used to be a spike in the carpet and screw em in by hand - sorted

for reference the full replacement carpet for a Cupra is listing as supplied with all 4 mats also for about £160 with a few kicking about a storeroom in Germany but you'd probably have to guess wether it would turn up as a full kit sadly

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Not possible to order individual original plain ones Flapper??

OSF (Drivers mat) only available and even then only '4' left

probably become obsolete status once stock depleted as it's nigh on 10yr + production

bobak

Opinionated non-mechanic
May 15, 2008
I got mine straight from SEAT. I just called SEAT Bristol and they got some in overnight - £30 for 4 matts - original SEAT Ibiza Cupra ones too.. black n red.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.