Which Dump Valve shall I get?

jamesy_1820vt

hows it going ppl

i am lookin to buy a dump valve but i have been told that u need to buy the rite 1 or the engine light comes on.... does and one know the rite 1 to fit and were to find it and how much they cost :headhurt:

thanks

EB20VT

Feb 5, 2005
West Yorkshire
Forge 007p about 70-80 quid.

Some have gone with the Forge Split-r but it can be a bit hit and miss, its a bit more expensive as well around 120 quid

Mat

yeah, get the 007.

if you want a full "woosshhh" the split-r is what you need. I have a 007 on mine, sound deadening removed from bonnet and can hear a slight "woosh".

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Get the 007P as its the best valve you can get. I have had 2 Bailey DV30's on mine and had problems with both and both of them cmae strait from Bailey themself.
I now have a Forge 007P and it is so much smoother and just a better valve altogether

Mr.SeZ

Jan 18, 2007
im also interested in this as im planning on getting 1 soon. i thought the splitter r was designed for the vag 18.t engine. thats what ive heard but maybe im beliving everything i hear. :redface:

jamesy_1820vt

here is the BIG thing how much is the 007 cost ????????????????

JON090503

OK there i have recently wonderd also and was told to get a007p i fitted it 2 weeks ago and is fine no probs !! and not too much of a whooooosh

jamesy_1820vt

how much did u pay for it if u dont mind me askin bubby

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I goy mine second hand for half the retail price.
Go to the sponsors page on here and have a look in the Forge, DPM, Awsome GTI, JBS etc section as they all sell them.

Mat

just go to the forge site it says there

quick answer - about £70

Mat

Forge 007p about 70-80 quid.

Some have gone with the Forge Split-r but it can be a bit hit and miss, its a bit more expensive as well around 120 quid

look here, 1st reply to your thread

jamesy_1820vt

kool kool mate... here a wee thing i have to ask does any of us have th 18 20vt petorl if so can u help way this.... when i put the foot to the floor in 3 gear and take it to 5 and half rmp and go into 4th grea i loss a bit of power for a few secons does anyone know wat it its

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
It is just a loss in pressure as the turbo re-spools up.

Do you have the FR or Cupra? If its the FR you will only have a side mount intercooler and they are sh1te and wonte be helping much.

A forge oo7p will help a little as will a less restrictive air filter.

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
OK there i have recently wonderd also and was told to get a007p i fitted it 2 weeks ago and is fine no probs !! and not too much of a whooooosh

Add an induction kit or smoothed airbox and panel filter and you should get a nice darth vader noise in your glovebox. And i've tried hyperboost dv in the past aswell as 007p and they are both better than the bailey version.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.