Which setting on whiteline rear ARB?

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Just got my whiteline rear arb and wondered if anyone can tell me if the middle or hardest setting is best

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Not to sound harsh but I would like input from owners off rear arbs please and don't want to start a thread about fronts . Otherwise this will drift in the wrong direction. Anyone else currently using a rear
W/L arb

techathy

^^ my name, my thought >>
Jul 9, 2009
Cambridge
Unfortunatly front & rear ARB siffness are linked. If you have a soft rear setup & it's stiff up front you'll get understeer, go for a stiff rear combination & softer at the front you'll get oversteer. It also depends on the tyres, springs & damper setings you have.

My recomendation is to start with the rear ARB set as siff as it'll go & if the car feels like it's wanting to oversteer back off a notch. This is safer than setting it to soft then going harder as you're much less likly to get caught out by oversteer problems.

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Hi thanks for the input I've currently got ap coilovers and yoko parada tyres the front arb is a STD fr tdi one. The car handles well but will hope this steps it up a bit

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
I was in touch with Whiteline when they first arrived with us
As the bars was not in ten mins , and my car was up in the air having one fitted :cartman:
They said medium , then I got the front one , and they say stiffest then ;)
Sarah

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.