which Zaino?

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
Hi Lee, for my first venture into Zaino products what would you recommend I've been looking at both Z-5 and Z-2 but since paint work is black thought i might start with Z-AIO or maybe even a swirl buster like Z-PC. Cant afford the whole kit fo with xmas.
At the moment i use carlack system clean then longlife and top off with Pete's 53 wax. I think i might have talked myself into Z-PC but i dont have a polisher which is why i was looking at Z-5 for its swirl hiding? See, I'm pretty clueless! :D

Last edited:

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
No point if you havent got a PC, you wont break it down by hand.

I'd suggest a couple of layers Z-5 topped with further few layers of Z-2, but remember, you'll need ZF-X if your doing all in one go & layering it, so the under layers cure.

I'd also suggest getting some Z-8 for in between top ups [B)]

I wont use anything but Zaino now, its the bizzle

Sorry for the delay in reply,

Z-AIO is a great product, one I'm reaching for more and more. It's not swirl busting as it contains very very mild abrasives and is ideal for applying by hand but but it's a great cleaner and protectant. I find AIO is a great product especially if you follow it up with Z-2 or Z-5 or even both.

Z-2 on top of that will give you the most shine but it won't hide any defects as good as Z-5. That's where I would layer Z-2 and Z-5.

But if you do layer them start with Z-5 and layer Z-2 over the 5.

As has been mentioned above you will prob need ZFX also. This is an additive that accelerates the cure time to almost instant allowing you to layer your system in a few hours instead of a few days.

If you need any further info please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Lee.

Briliant thanks, Any thoughts off doin a sort of Zaino starter kit, in a nice Zaino grit guard bucket maybe? Would be great for newbies like me!

Kits is a section to be added to the site soon.

We have dedicated the xmas period to update all products photos, descriptions and prices.

We also have many new products sitting in store that have to be added but with Stu's injury we are short staffed and finding the time at the moment is impossible.

If you gave us an idea of what you were wanting we could make a kit for you no problem. If it's a total Zaino experience we could recommend a few products but would need to know if you were after basics like shampoo and wash mitts and so on, and a BUCKET or even two.

Would also need to know the car and colour to give you the best system to suit.

Lee.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Ahhhh.......Zaino is really tempting me!

Jace you are partly to blame after seeing some of your pics.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I'm sure I should put a very rude word in reply :p

But instead I will be polite and say thanks for the offer ;)

ha ha,

No problem.

Sales aside, Zaino is truly an excellent product. I have got a mk1 leon fr in emmocion red booked in next week and the customer has requested the full Zaino system as he already has the full kit and can keep on top of the protection side of things himself. The photos will just make you want it even more tho so be warned.

Lee.

johnson19

My Zaino Experience ...

I recently got a new red car, and I've decided to care for it myself, instead of taking it to the car wash. Zaino was recommended on several internet community forums. I decided to give it a try. Here's what the Zaino site has to say:

Zaino Bros' car polishes, cleaners and protectants are technologically advanced products specially engineered for show cars. Our Show Car Polish(TM) products are unlike anything you've used before. Zaino Bros' engineers unique products for car enthusiasts, who believe that expense is secondary to results.

Our research and development in advanced molecular-chemistry has resulted in Show Car Polish(TM) products that offer the wettest-looking, clearest, deepest, and longest lasting finish in the industry.

I have swirl marks so I needed something that would help with that, also.

It was about $70 for a whole kit (including the swirl mark remover), and judging from what I've done so far, that should last me a few years.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise