whiteline mk4 rear arb

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I am sure they will fit if they are made for the car. I know some Ibiza on here have them with good results. 23mm will definately make a good difference. Unless your going for a full kit and looking for ultimate performance from the Leon then i wouldnt worry overly that it is smaller in width than some of its compeititors.

rear arb
Whiteline 23mm
H&R 22mm for mk1 Leon cupra and TDI
H&R 25mm for LCR and TT
Eibach 25mm
Neuspeed 25mm or 28mm

Its not always about thickness as it depends how much stiffness is provides which will in turn effect understeer or oversteer.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
the whiteline is adjustable in stiffness also, 3 settings i think....

the leon front arb is 22m as far as i can gather so it should match up well....

it is for a golf mk4, but the leon is a mk4 rear suspension setup, as the konis i have on were for a mk4.

for £135 its a little bit of a steal like

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
the whiteline is adjustable in stiffness also, 3 settings i think....

the leon front arb is 22m as far as i can gather so it should match up well....

it is for a golf mk4, but the leon is a mk4 rear suspension setup, as the konis i have on were for a mk4.

for £135 its a little bit of a steal like
You will find that the other manufacturers are the similar price for the rear alone....

Avant4me

Oct 13, 2005
Bristol
Just been on the site, and it says at the top that it is for the Golf 4Motion which is 4WD and has different hape ARB. Would be worth a call first, as there is lots of codes in the parts selection box.

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
On the Whiteline site it says excluding 4motion so should fit leons, also it is a 22mm bar and according to Whiteline's own pdf guide it will be 67% less stiff than a 25mm bar and 162% less stiff than a 28mm!
Not sure if that helps any?

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
hey all looking at a whiteline arb rear bar only and only found it for 155 so far for and adjustable one. Anyone know of a group buy other than the eibach one as can't bring myself to pay so much for the rear alone!! Dont wanna pay more than 135 if I can help it. Missus will kill me lol