Whiteline rear arb?

bristolsparks

Jun 24, 2009
Hi guys, maybe a stupid question but here we go

Is a 22mm whiteline rear arb really worth it?

All i can see is its bolted to the rear axle beam so does it actually do much?

i have a LC 180bhp 2003,

Cheers chaps

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
ha ha, yes it does much... rear arb is one of the best mods you can do for the cash... whiteline is a good way to go, make sure you get the adjustable though, as 22mm is quite thin but 3 levels of stiffness helps with this.

search on arbs then you will see how they are worth it

bristolsparks

Jun 24, 2009
i see there pretty easy to fit DIY? just a few bolts by the looks of things, might give it ago myself

james walker

May 24, 2007
retford notts
yup pretty easy job, bolt to rear axle with the supplied clamps, then bolt to suspension cups, put it strait on stiffes setting mate.

be sure to use plenty of grease on the bushings you get with the bar....

bristolsparks

Jun 24, 2009
oh might have to have a look into that then, u have to drill the upper strutts dont you? not sure about the lower one

Im sure there is a fitting guide somewhere on here

james walker

May 24, 2007
retford notts
oh might have to have a look into that then, u have to drill the upper strutts dont you? not sure about the lower one

Im sure there is a fitting guide somewhere on here

yeah, drill 3 holes when measures up, bolt through from under the arch, bolt with nyloc nut on the top...

lower is a piece of, bolts into the two obvious holes into the subframe with the rivnuts youll need to get with the brace.

http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=509&Itemid=6

guide for upper and lower with part numbers:funk:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
What would happen if you fit the rear ARB and leave the front one standerd on an LCR ???
Would this create too much oversteer ???

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
What would happen if you fit the rear ARB and leave the front one standerd on an LCR ???
Would this create too much oversteer ???

I have a rear Whiteline ARB on the stiffest setting with just an upper strut brace up front and the handling is ok, haven't experienced much over steer at all

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.