window problem on 2009 ibiza

yusuf_1977

Hi mates,

i think i have a driver side window problem.when i try to close it by pushing the button it comes up and when it reaches top it continuosly goes down.it does not stop at the top.

i have heard to reset the windows like pushing the closing button for seconds when the window is closed and making the same as pushing the opening button when the window is open for some seconds resets the system. is it true?

will wait for your opinions.

Last edited:

yusuf_1977

Hi mates,

i think i have a driver side window problem.when i try to close it by pushing the button it comes up and when it reaches top it continuosly goes down.it does not stop at the top.

i have heard to reset the windows like pushing the closing button for seconds when the window is closed and making the same as pushing the opening button when the window is open for some seconds resets the system. is it true?

will wait for your opinions.

:whistle:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Anti strangle windows do this, it's a safety feature.

Something stuck in the rubber seal at the top? or just the rubber neads reseating?

Mak1

The process for synchronising the windows is on page 87-88 of the owner’s manual. Falling that get it back to the dlrs as even slight resistance in the seals can cause roll back.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise