windows

altea-xl

went out to the car today and kept my finger on the open button a bit too long aand all my windows rolled down:funk: i knew that they went up when locking but didnt realise they came down!!! great for the summer, of course i had to have a play with them and found that the longer you keep your finger on the button the lower the windows go, is this standard as it doesnt mention it in my handbook:confused: anybody else got this feature?

kinjamin

Black Altea XL 170
May 9, 2009
went out to the car today and kept my finger on the open button a bit too long aand all my windows rolled down:funk: i knew that they went up when locking but didnt realise they came down!!! great for the summer, of course i had to have a play with them and found that the longer you keep your finger on the button the lower the windows go, is this standard as it doesnt mention it in my handbook:confused: anybody else got this feature?

I thought it was in the book! anyway if you hold the lock button and all your windows are down it will close them and you wing mirrors will fold in as well! did that on mine!

newbuyer17

it will close them and you wing mirrors will fold in

My mirrows fold, but not on holding the remote. I asked at the garage and they said it couldn't be done off the remote. Is there a vag com settings for this? Mines and 06 altea.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise