Windscreen wipers

Baldwin

May 4, 2009
Anyone know the cheapest place to get windsreen wipers for a 05 cupra r?

Halfrauds want sumit like £65!!!!!!!

cheers!

Baldwin

May 4, 2009
just the blade! for £65 i wud want them finished in gold! guna hunt about on ebay.

steve2k6

Anyone know the cheapest place to get windsreen wipers for a 05 cupra r?

Halfrauds want sumit like £65!!!!!!!

cheers!

Have you not just tried dealers, I had mine in for service and and needed blades so asked them out of curiosity how much they were, sure they were about £25 for full arm and blade so got them changed and they even fitted them for me.

regards

Ste

steve2k6

Just checked paid £18.06+VAT and part no 6L1998002 (set wiper blades)

regards

Ste

Fien

Mar 11, 2010
Chester
what are the size of the wipers on an LCR?

you can get the flat blade wipers from tesco for £6! Had them on my last car and couldnt fault them!

Baldwin

May 4, 2009
what are the size of the wipers on an LCR?

you can get the flat blade wipers from tesco for £6! Had them on my last car and couldnt fault them!

I did try these but the passanger side blade slipped out in heavy rain on the motorway and tangled with my drivers side blade causing the lot to ping up! use them at ur own risk!

Went to a dealer today got some for £24 so not bad!

Cheers for your suggestions!

Fien

Mar 11, 2010
Chester
I did try these but the passanger side blade slipped out in heavy rain on the motorway and tangled with my drivers side blade causing the lot to ping up! use them at ur own risk!

Went to a dealer today got some for £24 so not bad!

Cheers for your suggestions!

:doh: doesnt sound like a good thing to happen. might be worth getting a brand name next time just to be safe!

6th.replicant

May 29, 2008
London
Whatever you do, don't get the Valeo aeros from www.wiperblades.co.uk - they squeak like crazy & it doesn't matter if it's a monsoon, light drizzle or snow. :headhurt:

Bought some VAG 'aero upgrade' wipers from a VW dealer - the Mk4 Golf/Polo's fit Leons - for £20-ish (cheaper than the Valeos at £28). They clip onto the OE arms, look good, clean brilliantly & are silent. :happy:

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Whatever you do, don't get the Valeo aeros from www.wiperblades.co.uk - they squeak like crazy & it doesn't matter if it's a monsoon, light drizzle or snow. :headhurt:

Bought some VAG 'aero upgrade' wipers from a VW dealer - the Mk4 Golf/Polo's fit Leons - for £20-ish (cheaper than the Valeos at £28). They clip onto the OE arms, look good, clean brilliantly & are silent. :happy:

I wouldn't get Valeo. I've had a few sets from Wiperblades.co.uk, but they've always been Bosch, never had an issue with those.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members